PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have some cool game ideas for ios?

53kyle
Sep 26, 2012, 08:32 PM
I am stumped trying to think of anything not invented yet

Dock Status
Oct 2, 2012, 11:03 AM
What do you need and why are you asking?

I am stumped trying to think of anything not invented yet

53kyle
Oct 2, 2012, 08:17 PM
What do you need and why are you asking?

I want to make a good ios game so I can earn money, even if a little bit

Jessica Lares
Oct 2, 2012, 09:45 PM
Don't worry about what hasn't been invented, look at what's out there and how to make it BETTER. What are some games YOU yourself play? How would YOU change them in order for you to play them for longer periods of time?

SunnyStudioNeo
Oct 3, 2012, 12:15 PM
My tip is, make a game you would be addicted to and play; love what you are developing, use it everyday and every hour. You will get rewarded.

53kyle
Oct 4, 2012, 01:52 AM
Don't worry about what hasn't been invented, look at what's out there and how to make it BETTER. What are some games YOU yourself play? How would YOU change them in order for you to play them for longer periods of time?

The problem is, I like the games I play how they are and just looking at the pictures and description of the app, people might think it is a rip off of a popular game

----------

I have another question, does anyone know of any cheap books or websites that can help me learn either 3d type graphics or physics type gameplay, so basically that has examples of games you could make

zunex
Oct 4, 2012, 05:53 AM
LOL very funny thread. If someone have really cool ideas for an apps & games, I bet they would never public.

Jessica Lares
Oct 4, 2012, 07:06 AM
I have another question, does anyone know of any cheap books or websites that can help me learn either 3d type graphics or physics type gameplay, so basically that has examples of games you could make

What engine would you use for your game?

53kyle
Oct 4, 2012, 07:28 PM
What engine would you use for your game?

Probably corona, whatever engine that is, and sorry if I seem new to this, as I only know objective-c code, and even then I only recently started using it and want to learn

senseless
Oct 4, 2012, 09:33 PM
Is there a good pinball construction kit out there?

r sam
Oct 10, 2012, 04:32 PM
if you want to make money from your new app / game you need to invest money, let's say at least $10,000. the app market is very competitive these days and you need to have a very good marketing strategy and work hard after releasing your app.
The app itself is important but based on my experience, business part is more important.

check this post:
http://blog.mobtest.com/2012/05/for-success-you-need-a-great-app-and-marketing/

clarky12
Oct 14, 2012, 06:37 AM
I think the next big thing is using augmented reality within games. A few utility apps are latching on to this, but we need to get it implemented in more games!