PDA

View Full Version : FOMRULA 1 finally on the MAC!!!

giovanni
Nov 19, 2002, 02:30 PM
Have you checked this new game that should come out by the end of the month, published by a UK company ? It is a Fromula 1 simulator and the demo is available now and it seems to be pretty damn good. well, not that we have much to compare to !

In any case, formula 1 is the best auto racing you can possibly imagine, I wish it was more popular in the US. It is like technology pushed to the limit. Indy or Nascar cars, comparatively are just toys.

Anywya, just a heads up, I will post the internet page where one can download the demo (I am at work now, don't have all my links here )

best,
giovanni

idkew
Nov 19, 2002, 02:57 PM
Download it (http://www.versiontracker.com/moreinfo.fcgi?id=16958&db=mac)

Pretty sure this is the game he is talking about.

giovanni
Nov 19, 2002, 09:41 PM
yep, that is it - thx !
gio

Wes
Dec 18, 2002, 09:29 AM
Sorry to be so humbug but I wasn't impressed. I turned up graphics and I got playstation like graphics. What am I doing wrong?

giovanni
Dec 20, 2002, 12:11 PM
sorry, I don't get your question. Are you saying you are not impressed with graphics ? All I can tell you is that at least we have it, which when it comes to Mac games, is a big big deal. But yes, if you compared it to any pc/ps equivalent game, you'll wonder why you are even trying games on the MAc !!!!

Wes
Dec 20, 2002, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by giovanni
sorry, I don't get your question. Are you saying you are not impressed with graphics ? All I can tell you is that at least we have it, which when it comes to Mac games, is a big big deal. But yes, if you compared it to any pc/ps equivalent game, you'll wonder why you are even trying games on the MAc !!!!

Sorry, I don't mean ps2 graphics, I mean the one released in 1995, the PsOne as it is now called.

springscansing
Dec 20, 2002, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by giovanni

Yeah... when I compare the Doom III screenshots to future ps2 games... I'll wonder why I'm even trying games on the mac and not just buying them all!

I also love how the ps2 has all those great multiplayer games!

Wes
Dec 20, 2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by springscansing

Yeah... when I compare the Doom III screenshots to future ps2 games... I'll wonder why I'm even trying games on the mac and not just buying them all!

I also love how the ps2 has all those great multiplayer games!

</sarcasm>?