PDA

View Full Version : iPhone 5 worth extra 100?

ward670
Sep 28, 2012, 07:13 PM
Since the iPhone 5 was announced ive been trying to decide whether to go for it or the Galaxy S3. Ive decided to sell my 4S to a friend and put the money toward a new phone. I thought i had settled on the 5 after looking through a fair few review but after seeing the higher price this year, its made things difficult. I like the iPhone but im not sure its worth 100 more over the S3. What do ye think i should do?

3bs
Sep 28, 2012, 07:19 PM
Since the iPhone 5 was announced ive been trying to decide whether to go for it or the Galaxy S3. Ive decided to sell my 4S to a friend and put the money toward a new phone. I thought i had settled on the 5 after looking through a fair few review but after seeing the higher price this year, its made things difficult. I like the iPhone but im not sure its worth €100 more over the S3. What do ye think i should do?

Yeah I was surprised when I saw they raised the price of the 16GB to €679.

Whether it's worth it or not depends on which phone you want and how much you're willing to pay for it. I was disappointed by the rumors and leaks so I got the Galaxy S3 and I don't regret it one bit! I got bored of iOS so that was also one of the major reasons I got the S3. I would have been willing to pay the extra money to get the iPhone 5 had I wanted it but that's just me.

lavrishevo
Sep 29, 2012, 02:09 PM
Yeah I was surprised when I saw they raised the price of the 16GB to 679.

Whether it's worth it or not depends on which phone you want and how much you're willing to pay for it. I was disappointed by the rumors and leaks so I got the Galaxy S3 and I don't regret it one bit! I got bored of iOS so that was also one of the major reasons I got the S3. I would have been willing to pay the extra money to get the iPhone 5 had I wanted it but that's just me.

+1 I was only looking at $199 either way and I decided to go for the S3. Apple is slipping imo. I love my quad core mbp and ipad 2 but the new iphone is a disappointed.