Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

patent10021

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 23, 2004
1.) I found a few responsive WP templates on TemplateMonster but there weren't that many WP specific themes. I prefer WP over Joomla/Drupal so could you recommend other WP theme sites?

2.) TM says that their responsive themes are 480px & 320px smart phone layouts, 768px tablet layouts and 980px desktop layouts. Will this cover most Apple/Google/Sammy devices?

Thanks

UrgArg

macrumors newbie
Jun 26, 2012
What sort of site are you looking to create?

Check out WooThemes... Some of their newer themes are responsive and they have a good range.

brisbaneguy29

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2007
Brisbane
Personally I love Theme Forest - http://themeforest.net

Most of the newer themes are responsive, with quite a few giving you a QR code on screen for you scan that will show you a demo of the site on your phone / tablet. All the themes I have used from there are easy to customise, and I find in general the support from the developers is pretty good. Quite a few already come with Child Themes support which also helps with customisation.

Best way to find the responsive ones is just do a search for "Wordpress Responsive" and that will filter them nicely for you. There are hundreds to choose from, and that is usually the hard part - choosing one.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.