PDA

View Full Version : Haha Samsung

MrGimper
Sep 30, 2012, 08:30 AM
Just read this on Stan Collymore's twitter. He's an ex footballer, but its well funny. Had to share.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 FAIL, FAIL, FAIL.

Drive 5 hours from Manchester to London last night.
Paid for hotel in Stratford ahead of launch today.
Queue for an hour to get a Galaxy Note, grey, 4G handset.
Samsung official says tills down but lots of stock.
Manager waits till punters get in store, then tells them, NO HANDSET IN GREY, AND ONLY 3G HANDSET IN STOCK.

Why launch a product(lots turned up as a discount was advertised too), advertise it with fanfare in a flagship store, and basically ******** people into believing they have a product that they know they don't have?

WOEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE SAMSUNG, WOEFUL.

Apple, forgive me.

aDRock1154
Sep 30, 2012, 08:33 AM
Just read this on Stan Collymore's twitter. He's an ex footballer, but its well funny. Had to share.

Manager waits till punters get in store, then tells them, NO HANDSET IN GREY, AND ONLY 3G HANDSET IN STOCK.

Why launch a product(lots turned up as a discount was advertised too), advertise it with fanfare in a flagship store, and basically ******** people into believing they have a product that they know they don't have?

Apple, forgive me.

Cool story bro... How does this involve the iPhone?

MrGimper
Sep 30, 2012, 08:34 AM

It doesn't directly, but with all the negative press around the launch of iP5, I thought it made a pleasant change to read someone bashing a different company.

chrislaw
Sep 30, 2012, 08:34 AM
My guess would be the part where is says "Apple forgive me." He seems remorseful for not keeping/getting the iPhone.

appswipe
Sep 30, 2012, 08:36 AM
Read the manual. The reason so many people hold on to this Irrational anger towards non-Apple products is that it actually powers their phone for an extra hour. Try it. Just start calling people who don't use iPhones "stupid idiots" or "lemmings" and you'll notice a proportionate increase in battery life and even processing speeds.

JS82712
Sep 30, 2012, 08:38 AM

Apple, forgive me.

lol @ note.
Every time i see people holding those samsung bricks..oops, i meant 'phablets' to their ears I just can't stop laughing.

----------

Read the manual. The reason so many people hold on to this Irrational anger towards non-Apple products is that it actually powers their phone for an extra hour. Try it. Just start calling people who don't use iPhones "stupid idiots" or "lemmings" and you'll notice a proportionate increase in battery life and even processing speeds.

the same can be said about samsung sheep.
and no, stop trying to be funny, you are failing at it.:rolleyes:

logicpro7
Sep 30, 2012, 08:49 AM
Maybe the note is his new bashing weapon?

ChrisTX
Sep 30, 2012, 09:28 AM

Considering he posted this in "Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices" I don't think it has to.

MrGimper
Sep 30, 2012, 09:30 AM
Considering he posted this in "Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices" I don't think it has to.

To be fair, I posted this in the iPhone forum originally, and a mod must have moved it here.

cynics
Sep 30, 2012, 09:50 AM
lol @ note.
Every time i see people holding those samsung bricks..oops, i meant 'phablets' to their ears I just can't stop laughing.

----------

the same can be said about samsung sheep.
and no, stop trying to be funny, you are failing at it.:rolleyes:

I'm sure you are probably being sarcastic, no one is actually that shallow or have that bad of a sense of humor to laugh at someone using a large phone/phablet.

aDRock1154
Sep 30, 2012, 10:41 AM

To be fair, I posted this in the iPhone forum originally, and a mod must have moved it here.

Boom, roasted.

ChrisTX
Sep 30, 2012, 10:49 AM
Boom, roasted.

Not entirely, seeing as I didn't find this in the iPhone related forum. :cool:

Dontazemebro
Sep 30, 2012, 10:58 AM

Apple, forgive me.

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r5/Childress79/Uselessjunk-com_R_Kelly_WTF_gif.gif

Catdogchicken
Sep 30, 2012, 11:03 AM
I wonder if he beat the Samsung staff like he did his wife in anger.