Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dasx

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 18, 2012
Barcelona
OK, I can understand some unknown developer who has a few downloads per day not worrying about updating their app to have full 4" screen support.

BUT whatsapp? Isn't it one of the top5 apps in the store? Man, every time I switch from Messages to Whatsapp I'm like wtf man?!? This is tiny!

Emailed them but didn't even care of writing back.

Point of this thread being... Does anybody know something I missed? Did they make any kind of announcement?

ctbear

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2010
OK, I can understand some unknown developer who has a few downloads per day not worrying about updating their app to have full 4" screen support.

BUT whatsapp? Isn't it one of the top5 apps in the store? Man, every time I switch from Messages to Whatsapp I'm like wtf man?!? This is tiny!

Point of this thread being... Does anybody know something I missed? Did they make any kind of announcement?

Even Apple themselves have not updated all their apps (see Apple Store app). Give the devs some time.

L-Tuned

macrumors regular
Oct 3, 2012

Word :rolleyes:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.