Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Infinitewisdom

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2012
The one I use now works well. Shell by Caudabe. Got it at their website for a decent price. http://www.caudabe.com/collections/ipad-accessories

I've got the frost version. Haven't seen the other two versions they offer, but the frost works well. I really like the look. Feels nice too - a smooth matte finish. Premium feel, if that makes any sense for what's essentially a plastic cover.

marzer

macrumors 65816
Nov 14, 2009
Colorado
Ultra thin? Maybe not. But my speck Smart Shell is hardly noticeable and works well with the Apple Smart Cover.

Fattytail

macrumors 6502a
Apr 11, 2012
The one I use now works well. Shell by Caudabe. Got it at their website for a decent price. http://www.caudabe.com/collections/ipad-accessories

I've got the frost version. Haven't seen the other two versions they offer, but the frost works well. I really like the look. Feels nice too - a smooth matte finish. Premium feel, if that makes any sense for what's essentially a plastic cover.

I've got the Caudabe, too. Still using it after 3 months. Works well, looks good. Seems like they're selling it now for less than I bought it. Hate when that happens...

amymany

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2012
How about the Ultra-thin SARA Ostrich Grain leather case

Attachments

• ultra-thin_sara_ostrich_grain_leather_case_for_ipad_2_blue.jpg
    ultra-thin_sara_ostrich_grain_leather_case_for_ipad_2_blue.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 810
  • ultra-thin_sara_ostrich_grain_leather_case_for_ipad_2_yellow.jpg
    ultra-thin_sara_ostrich_grain_leather_case_for_ipad_2_yellow.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 799

kyellowness

macrumors regular
Aug 6, 2012
^ Yikes. Not my style.

If you want something really thin and virtually weightless, I'd just stick with the Incredible Shield. Have the matte version on mine and I like how it feels.

Lehcim

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
London
I've picked up the Incredible Shield Matte and I'm very happy with it, that's exactly what I was looking for! :D

Lehcim

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
London
It includes an actual Ultra Crystal or Ultra Optics screen protector (depending on the variant of the IncrdibleShield you get).

I've already installed the Matte version with the Ultra Crystal, just perfect! :)

canuckle

macrumors regular
Dec 18, 2011
Ghost Armour is fantastic on the ipad's back, and just slightly grippy in the hand as well. Love it on mine.

thelookingglass

macrumors 68020
Apr 27, 2005

Have used this exact Caudabe shell for 3 months already and no issues. Excellent product. Haven't tried their other products, but this one is a keeper.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.