PDA

View Full Version : ipod mini color?

davidgilmour
Aug 28, 2005, 04:25 PM
do you think Apple will release a color version of the ipod mini?
In Paris?

eva01
Aug 28, 2005, 04:33 PM
maybe?

wwooden
Aug 28, 2005, 05:17 PM
Why don't you wait like the rest of us and find out?

doucy2
Aug 28, 2005, 05:41 PM
forget color im waiting for a ipod mini with more than 6gb of hd space
i have a 4gb and that is no where near enough

davidgilmour
Aug 28, 2005, 05:56 PM

didn't apple invent the white 10GB version for you ;)
But seriously guys, any rumors on the new ipod?

Or should I go to a mac rumors forum for that one? :D

ChrisFromCanada
Aug 28, 2005, 06:49 PM

No, no new rumors, if there were you would see the on the front page. Apple is VERY secretive about their products.

wwooden
Aug 28, 2005, 08:09 PM

Even if there were rumors, they are just that, rumors. They should not be taken as fact or exactly as what will be. We can speculate as much as we want, but until they unveil them, we will never know exactly what they will be like.

tdhurst
Aug 28, 2005, 08:38 PM

4gigs is nowhere NEAR enough, but 6gigs+would be?

You know...they do have 20gig versions of the iPod....

macbaseball
Aug 28, 2005, 08:44 PM
I remeber a while back, Apple was talking about switching the hardware inside the 4 gig Mini to Flash, but that wouldn't affect you except perhaps a lower price. I wouldn't expect much though...

DarkNetworks
Aug 28, 2005, 08:53 PM
I'm expecting one this coming Expo...

EJBasile
Aug 28, 2005, 08:55 PM
I don't see why they wouldn't eventually make a color mini. A lot of the competitors already have color screens on their miniture players.

I would like to see at least 10gb Mini iPod too. My music library is already 8.15gb, which means I might need a 12gb since the 10gb will lose space when it is formatted.

I'm looking for a total redesign of the standard (white) iPods. Possibly made out of aluminum. If they make the 20gb+ iPods more like the minis, they would be stronger, better built, and wouldn't scratch as easily.

cleanup
Aug 28, 2005, 09:18 PM
I don't see why they wouldn't eventually make a color mini. A lot of the competitors already have color screens on their miniture players.

I would like to see at least 10gb Mini iPod too. My music library is already 8.15gb, which means I might need a 12gb since the 10gb will lose space when it is formatted.

I'm looking for a total redesign of the standard (white) iPods. Possibly made out of aluminum. If they make the 20gb+ iPods more like the minis, they would be stronger, better built, and wouldn't scratch as easily.

Amen to everything you just said, except about the 10/12 GB iPod mini. That would push it out of the microdrive category. Apple wouldn't do that. They like to delve into a little bit of everything.

Unless, of course, they switch to flash memory.