Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Y2JDMBFAN

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 18, 2007
Has anyone seen any cases or accessories at their local Apple Stores yet? I want one if the Sena pouches, but I checked around a few days ago and nobody had any accessories yet.

Thanks,

Y2J

Mr.C

macrumors 603
Apr 3, 2011
London, UK.
The Apple stores still don't have any iPhone 5 compatible accessories or cases yet. It is a bit of a shambles on Apple's part to be honest.

docprego

macrumors 65816
Jun 12, 2007
Henderson, NV
This is mind boggling to me. How do they release a flagship device and almost 3 weeks later have absolutely no accessories available in store for it? It's almost as confusing as the fact that they sell no iPad cases other than the pathetic Smart Case and somewhat bearable Smart Cover. The walls in my local Apple store are still crawling with cases for the 4S though.

WoodrowCall

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2010
Memphis, TN
I totally agree; I've been looking for a case, and I can't believe that I can find them at Target or Best Buy, but not Apple's own stores...crazy.

docprego

macrumors 65816
Jun 12, 2007
Henderson, NV
Walmarts got tons of iPhone 5 cases try there if you need something fast

And if you don't see any on display, ask. Last night at my local Walmart they had no iPhone 5 cases on display. I asked and no less than 10 different models were brought out in brown boxes from behind the electronics counter and from a back room.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.