PDA

View Full Version : Apple shipping, and my new Laptop.

Mike Teezie
Nov 20, 2002, 09:44 PM
So guys -

I ordered a Powerbook (1 gig/1 gig/60 gig/Combo) last week. I was told on the phone it would ship on Monday. I got an email monday saying that there was an "unexpected delay" and my TiBook would now ship on or before thursday. Is this true? Or am I goin to get delayed again? I know the superdrive models are taking longer, but mine is a combo drive. other people have allready gotten my exact model. What are you guy's thoughts?

SilvorX
Nov 20, 2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Mike Teezie
So guys -

I ordered a Powerbook (1 gig/1 gig/60 gig/Combo) last week. I was told on the phone it would ship on Monday. I got an email monday saying that there was an "unexpected delay" and my TiBook would now ship on or before thursday. Is this true? Or am I goin to get delayed again? I know the superdrive models are taking longer, but mine is a combo drive. other people have allready gotten my exact model. What are you guy's thoughts?
hmmm..they could've ran out of a certain part (mobo, combo drives, or whatever), but hopefully it gets shipped on or before thursday as they say...i'm going to have to wait a week for my iBook to get here...but i cant wait...
hopefully u get your pbook soon and you enjoy it

Mike Teezie
Nov 20, 2002, 11:06 PM
thanks for the input. anybody else had a similar experience?

hui__lim
Nov 21, 2002, 06:00 PM
Bought a powerbook and was just wondering HOW do i check up on the status of my order. Anyone help plz....
Dying to know where my new laptop is...
Thanks
p.s. I bought it from the UK store...

Mike Teezie
Nov 21, 2002, 07:59 PM
well, I got delayed again. This is really starting to piss me off. My computer was supposed to ship monday, got pushed back, supposed to ship today, got pushed back.