PDA

View Full Version : iPod Commercial Idea

mrgreen4242
Aug 30, 2005, 08:10 PM
Maybe I am in the wrong forum, but here's my great idea for an iPod commercial...

Starts with the 'normal' silloutte dancing on a neon background, but it's really bad dancing. This goes on for a few moments and then the scene slowly transitions to a 'regular' shot (non-black-on-neon) of the same guy dancing like a fool around his giving room with the white iPod earbuds in his ears. Then his wife comes in and looks at him like he is a complete moron, and he stops dead in place.

She then picks up the cord to the headphones to reveal they aren't plugged into anything. She looks at him, shakes her head and walks away. The screen cuts to a picture of the shuffle and starting at $79; a voice over comes on and says "the iPod shuffle, now with a new low price".

Is there anywhere on Apples site I can submit this or am I goign to have to make it myself?

biohazard6969
Aug 30, 2005, 09:15 PM
haha that actually sounds rele good!

homerjward
Aug 30, 2005, 09:17 PM
sounds like a cool commercial, but i dont get it :confused:

hyperpasta
Aug 30, 2005, 09:36 PM
sounds like a cool commercial, but i dont get it :confused:

Hear, hear :confused:

mrgreen4242
Aug 30, 2005, 09:38 PM
THe idea is that some dorky guy is jamming around like the iPOd commercial people but he doesn't have an iPod... so the pitch is the new low priced iPod shuffle that is so cheap anyone can buy it. :)

killuminati
Aug 30, 2005, 09:48 PM
THe idea is that some dorky guy is jamming around like the iPOd commercial people but he doesn't have an iPod... so the pitch is the new low priced iPod shuffle that is so cheap anyone can buy it. :)

Ah, I like it a lot.

I can just picture the guy dancing around just like some of the morons I'v seen. It's funny watching people try to be like the ipod commercials.

PaRaGoNViCtiM
Aug 30, 2005, 11:58 PM
Wow, I'm impressed. I think that is a very, very good idea. Submit it!!

mrgreen4242
Aug 31, 2005, 07:42 AM
Wow, I'm impressed. I think that is a very, very good idea. Submit it!!

Hehe, thanks. :) I'm not sure where on Apple's site I can submit it... I'll look around, but if anyone knows please post it here.