Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ezminnie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2012
On apple they recently changed their delivery dispatching date to 2 weeks. However i wouldn't like to wait for 2 weeks to actually buy an iPod Touch. I was hoping it would come out in stores so i can get it there and then. Anyone know when the iPod Touch 5G will be hitting stores?

dthree36

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2008
Today. Online orders are different and so are retail stores such as Best Buy and others. They may not get inventory for a while. All Apple stores should have the new devices on display.

ezminnie

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 12, 2012
Today. Online orders are different and so are retail stores such as Best Buy and others. They may not get inventory for a while. All Apple stores should have the new devices on display.

Is that for the UK or the US? I live in the UK. I called up a Apple Store which is nearby me today and they said they didn't have any iPod Touch's available at the store and that its only out on the Online Store

BurningWater

macrumors newbie
Oct 2, 2012
Many Apple stores have started to carry them today from what I understand. I got mine today. I was the lucky one to get the only 64GB version they had. :cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.