PDA

View Full Version : [Safari 6] Youtube flash broken??? Cannot go fullscreen, cannot pause/resume

colloc
Oct 16, 2012, 12:50 AM
Is youtube flash broken in Safari 6?

When I play some youtube videos at the first 5 secs I can still interact with the videos, like pause/resume. But after about 5 secs whatever I click the video does not respond.

The top and bottom bar still show up when I hover my mouse over the flash video or click on it, but nothing else happens (like pause/resume/jump to another point - not working anymore)

s.horsfield
Oct 16, 2012, 03:56 AM
Is youtube flash broken in Safari 6?

When I play some youtube videos at the first 5 secs I can still interact with the videos, like pause/resume. But after about 5 secs whatever I click the video does not respond.

The top and bottom bar still show up when I hover my mouse over the flash video or click on it, but nothing else happens (like pause/resume/jump to another point - not working anymore)

I have a similar issue but it doesn't happen all the time (just 99% ;)). I'd love to hear a fix if anyone has one. Colloc... Your not the only one :)

colloc
Oct 16, 2012, 07:02 AM
I have a similar issue but it doesn't happen all the time (just 99% ;)). I'd love to hear a fix if anyone has one. Colloc... Your not the only one :)

Glad to here I'm not the only one with this problem.

I noticed even when I switch to Chrome, the problem is still there. So it must be a problem with the current latest version of Adobe Flash and not Safari?

colloc
Oct 16, 2012, 01:58 PM
It works fine again now. How weird! It's like totally random when the problem will occur.

ThE.MeSsEnGeR
Oct 16, 2012, 02:01 PM
it's also happening to me... :( thought I was the only one! Anyone know a fix to this??