PDA

View Full Version : MACJOKE

maddyscott
Sep 2, 2005, 04:46 AM
I want to express my extreme dissatisfaction with the IPOD battery situation.
Any other multinational company to send out a faulty product would do a recall out of goodwill for the brand and to enforce consumer loyalty - but NO this does not seem to be the case with MacJoke Inc. Are we therefore left to assume that MacJoke believes the success of its brand can sustain this MAJOR PRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION FLAW?

Not only has my BATTERY NEVER been working properly and now would not even hold enough to charge a fire cracker. BUT, the complete service process appears to be designed to so cumbersome that it in acts as a defeat mechanism for those trying to get their product fixed.

IN addition, the Class action in the US clearly has shown that MacJoke has made an error in their ways.

WHEN ARE THEY COMING TO THE PARTY IN OTHER COUNTRIES?

My IPOD cost $499.00 TO BUY AND NOW ITS GOING TO COST $369.00 to fix - work that out!

Mitthrawnuruodo
Sep 2, 2005, 04:53 AM
If your battery never worked, why didn't you get it replaced under warranty...??? :rolleyes:

BlizzardBomb
Sep 2, 2005, 05:24 AM
Did Apple hold you at gunpoint to buy an iPod? And since when does it cost over $300 to repair? :confused:

Jaffa Cake
Sep 2, 2005, 05:59 AM
If your battery never worked, why didn't you get it replaced under warranty...??? :rolleyes:Maybe because he's a...

WinterMute
Sep 2, 2005, 08:03 AM
Suspect indeed, one post to slag the company down with poor facts.

Nothing to see here.