Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

woopwoop

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 19, 2012
Help! I think my boyfriend may have been restoring his iphone to my iCloud ... he may have figured out my icloud password, is there anyway to trace icloud restores? Or to find out what the most recent iCloud restore was and to which device??

r0k

macrumors 68040
Mar 3, 2008
Detroit
Help! I think my boyfriend may have been restoring his iphone to my iCloud ... he may have figured out my icloud password, is there anyway to trace icloud restores? Or to find out what the most recent iCloud restore was and to which device??

Yes there is. You get an email every time you or someone logs in to iCloud from a new device or computer. You should change your password if you are concerned about this. Once connected, the other guy can restore your data to their phone as well as wipe out all your backups. Even if you never got an email indicating a new device connected to your iCloud account, change that password NOW!

woopwoop

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 19, 2012
I never got any email about this... is there anyway to see a physical record? Or is receiving that email the only way? And i changed my email just now thanks for your advice!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.