PDA

View Full Version : MacMame Emulator

MacDuff
Nov 21, 2002, 11:57 PM
Just a quick question to anyone who knows.... does anyone use MacMame (arcade emulator for the Mac) and if they do, is it possible to use a video game controller for it? I have the emulator and am willing to buy a USB controller, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows or does it themselves....

LimeiBook86
Dec 7, 2002, 11:30 PM
I use it but it never recondizes my controler! I meen teh ImputSprocket button always looks inactive. Don't waste your $ unless you will use it on a different game. Is there a new version of MacMame out? Where can you get Atari roms (Uh-oh, arn don't worry I won't get into this any farther) E-mail me with the "rom" info if you can I wouldn't want to make arn mad

AssassinOfGates
Dec 9, 2002, 09:28 AM
If you're a rich bastard, try the X-Arcade. It was reviewed in the latest MacWorld issue. I would get a link but the class bell just rang. Gotta run... :)

LimeiBook86
Dec 9, 2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by AssassinOfGates
If you're a rich bastard, try the X-Arcade. It was reviewed in the latest MacWorld issue. I would get a link but the class bell just rang. Gotta run... :)

hee hee I visit MacRumors in school also heh heh. We have a sub today....:p :D :cool: :rolleyes: