Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DreaminDirector

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 3, 2002
Ladera Ranch, CA
The holidays are coming and I wanted to know what kind of interesting hardware or software people want or are getting. I'm trying to get ideas and I'm coming up alittle short. I'm looking for some normal, some strange (http://www.elgato.com), and some apple things I would have never thought of. PDAs, cameras, etc...

So, what does everybody want? (Let's stay with things that exist. I, too, want a quad processor G5 and a 1 TB hard drive...)

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
I'd like....

.....a wireless keyboard and mouse for my PC and the iBook I'm getting in a few days.
Hopefully this Logitech. I've used this one before and I really liked it and I have a small desk so anything wireless would be a great thing to have.

There's a ton else, but that's the only thing I can think of that I have half a chance of actually getting.
rolleyes.gif

SilvorX

macrumors 68000
May 24, 2002
'Toba, Canada
whoa :eek: ms v is getting a new mac b4 i am :eek:, even tho i ordered a mac b4 him/her...(should be getting my mac before or on wednesday of next week)
i want a logitech keyboard (the dark one with the open apple key on it :D), and 4.1 speakers (with a splitter)

everyones probably wondering what arn wants for xmas for his mac :p

vniow

macrumors G4
Jul 18, 2002
I accidentally my whole location.
Ha, wierd isn't it?
I wasn't even expecting to get one so soon, it just sorta came up.
But you will have the edge over me since I'm getting a 300Mhz Blueberry iBook and a 20GB IBM 5400rpm Travelstar upgrade.
I think I'll be happy for awhile.
ppphhht.gif

King Cobra

macrumors 603
Mar 2, 2002
Wish List:

Computer software: Mac OS X 10.2
Computer Games: 4x4 Evolution 2
Computer software: Photoshop 7 Upgrade

I currently have 10.1.5. I also have Photoshop 6.0.1 right now.

As for games, I have MacSolitaire, UltimateOthello1667, and Sigma Chess, and the crash prone Apple Chess. :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.