Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daitalianjob

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
Hey guys just lookin for some opinions on which wallet case to get for my iPhone 5. I like the looks of both cases, but I noticed the bookbook for the iPhone 4S doesn't have an opening for the camera, which is a bummer. Will they change that for the 5? I hope so. The Spigen one is nice too but it has branding all over it. I'm curious as to which I should get and what your thoughts are with each? Thanks!

BrushMyNoseOff

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2012
From the Twelve South website:

"BookBook for iPhone 5 is coming soon!

We couldn't be more excited about the latest brilliant mobile device from Apple and we’ve received many questions about availability of a BookBook for iPhone made just for the iPhone 5.

We are, indeed, hard at work on a BookBook for iPhone 5. It will ship in November. It will be available in both Classic Black and Vintage Brown. And finally (no doubt the news you've been waiting for), no need to slide your iPhone up to take a picture anymore. BookBook for iPhone 5 will include a camera hole!

If you would like us to alert you the moment a BookBook for the new iPhone is available, feel free to add your email to the list below. We will send updates and keep you posted on our new releases including those for the new iPhone.

As always, we thank you so much for your interest and support."

`J

daitalianjob

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 14, 2009
From the Twelve South website:

"BookBook for iPhone 5 is coming soon!

We couldn't be more excited about the latest brilliant mobile device from Apple and we’ve received many questions about availability of a BookBook for iPhone made just for the iPhone 5.

We are, indeed, hard at work on a BookBook for iPhone 5. It will ship in November. It will be available in both Classic Black and Vintage Brown. And finally (no doubt the news you've been waiting for), no need to slide your iPhone up to take a picture anymore. BookBook for iPhone 5 will include a camera hole!

If you would like us to alert you the moment a BookBook for the new iPhone is available, feel free to add your email to the list below. We will send updates and keep you posted on our new releases including those for the new iPhone.

As always, we thank you so much for your interest and support."

`J

Thanks man! I didn't see that on the site. I guess I've made my decision!

BrushMyNoseOff

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2012
Sure thing! I'm also waiting for it. The wait is stressful as I'm without a case for now. Just can't decide on anything to hold me off until the BookBook arrives.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.