Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

anonjd

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 23, 2012
I'm still waiting for my iPhone 5 to ship from Apple and I want to have all the screen protectors and cases ready, so I can put them on right away to avoid scratches.

I already purchased the GLAS.tR from SGP with one of the Neo Hybrid EX Snow Series bumpers. I recently saw one of these bumpers, and to be honest, I didn't like them very much. Although, I had one for my iPhone 4 and it was decent.

I found the Draco 5 Aluminum Bumper and I really like the Astro Silver version. I just wanted to know if you guys think it would be compatible with the GLAS.tR?

I've never used a Draco case before so I can really judge for myself.

Thanks in advance.

And yes, I have emailed both SGP and Draco asking if they think it would be compatible, but have yet to receive a reply.

der-kaiser

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010
Brisbane
I would think so. None of the Aluminium bumper case out in the market has a lip that overlaps onto the screen. Shouldn't affect the Glas.tr.

mirekti

macrumors newbie
Dec 5, 2012
I really like the Draco case, but read many people having signal issues with it.
Is there a way of padding it from the inside to avoid that issue?

Mobilemaduk

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2012
Ive been using the Draco bumper since it came in for review and I love it. Looks great and ive not had any issues with signal

Mobilemaduk

macrumors newbie
Sep 16, 2012
Uploaded a video of the draco bumper to my site. Unfortunately I can't afford the glas.t yet

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.