Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

faintember

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 6, 2005
the ruins of the Cherokee nation
Link

The Digidesign CoreAudio Driver is a multi-client, multichannel sound driver that allows CoreAudio-compatible applications to record and play back through the following Digidesign audio interfaces:

Pro Tools|HD Accel
Pro Tools|HD
Digi 002
Digi 002 Rack
Mbox

Note: If you already have Pro Tools TDM 6.9.2 or higher or Pro Tools LE 6.9.2 or higher installed on your system, you should not use the Standalone Digidesign CoreAudio Driver installer.

WinterMute

Moderator emeritus
Jan 19, 2003
London, England
I've been running 6.9.2sc2 under 10.4.2 for a few weeks now, and it seems pretty solid, Reason and Logic both talk to the M-box and the 002 interfaces at the Uni, the TDM stuff hasn't been upgraded as most of our systems are still on Panther.

Good to see Digi are as up to date as ever... :rolleyes:

faintember

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 6, 2005
the ruins of the Cherokee nation
WinterMute said:
I've been running 6.9.2sc2 under 10.4.2 for a few weeks now, and it seems pretty solid, Reason and Logic both talk to the M-box and the 002 interfaces at the Uni, the TDM stuff hasn't been upgraded as most of our systems are still on Panther.

Good to see Digi are as up to date as ever... :rolleyes:
Hehe, if Digi was a person, they would be late to their own funeral. :p

I knew that the Digi drivers were out as a part of 6.9.2, but for people like me that do not use any PT software, now we can finally use or Mboxes/Digi racks etc. I am glad that i don't have to lug my old 2408 around when i want to do a performance anymore. When i just need 2 in/2 out the Mbox has me covered, even though i hate the interface. :p

So far i have just tested out the stand-alone driver with Max/MSP, Peak 4 and a older version of Cubase. Seems to be working well right now.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.