PDA

View Full Version : I just bought a macbook air a week ago......

hulfordp
Oct 23, 2012, 07:59 AM
.....I hope they don't announce an update to it........if they do craigslist here it comes! You guys think they will announce an update to the air line?

rmwebs
Oct 23, 2012, 08:01 AM
If you bought it a week ago you'd be better off returning it if there is an update. Would be very silly to put it up for sale when you can get a refund, or a simple swap ;)

tdhurst
Oct 23, 2012, 08:07 AM
They're not going to update the Airs. They're no more than a few months old at this point.

GoCubsGo
Oct 23, 2012, 08:10 AM
There aren't any Air update rumors and I don't think they'll be updating them at all today.

Stetrain
Oct 23, 2012, 08:37 AM
The Air was updated 4 months ago. It probably won't be updated again until next Spring/Summer.

As others have said, even if there was an update you could just return yours to the store since it's been less than 14 days.

hulfordp
Oct 23, 2012, 08:47 AM
Cool, I guess it would be silly if they updated it seeing, like someone said, its only 4 months since they last update. maybe some software, aperture 4, updates?!

rmwebs
Oct 23, 2012, 09:00 AM
Cool, I guess it would be silly if they updated it seeing, like someone said, its only 4 months since they last update. maybe some software, aperture 4, updates?!

Doubt it, they only ever seem to announce the 'iLife' updates at media events - the pro like of software is always a silent update. Keep an eye on the Mac App Store tho - you never know!

hulfordp
Oct 23, 2012, 09:52 AM
one can only hope. I iwork and aperture update would be nice