PDA

View Full Version : [tablets] Oh boy, the clones were fast! (GooPad Mini!)

ChazUK
Oct 24, 2012, 12:33 PM
http://www.androidauthority.com/goopad-mini-unveiled-every-inch-a-99-jelly-bean-running-ipad-mini-clone-125583/

Remember the GooPhone i5, that iPhone 5 clone that showed up before Apple unveiled its sixth–generation iPhone? Well, it looks like the same Chinese “creators” are ready to launch the GooPad mini, now that the iPad mini became official – unless it’s all an online hoax, of course.

I wonder if it is a hoax? :p

blueroom
Oct 24, 2012, 03:18 PM
Yea, looks like goobage.

lazard
Oct 24, 2012, 04:35 PM
Yea, looks like goobage.

it's pretty much a carbon copy of the mini.

blueroom
Oct 24, 2012, 08:50 PM
it's pretty much a carbon copy of the mini.

Much like a Yugo is a carbon copy of a Bugatti Veyron.

einmusiker
Oct 24, 2012, 08:55 PM
if it has angry birds I might have to get one for my niece. battery life like 10-15 minutes?

Sedrick
Oct 25, 2012, 06:42 AM
Apple is the one late to the 'mini' party, why are all the other tablets all of the sudden 'clones'? You guys aren't even trying to make sense.

MacRumorUser
Oct 25, 2012, 06:49 AM
Apple is the one late to the 'mini' party, why are all the other tablets all of the sudden 'clones'? You guys aren't even trying to make sense.

They are not referring to the other tablets but to the 'goo pad mini' specifically which sole purpose/reason to exist is to copy/clone the ipad mini, and even comes with an iOS style launcher.

How is that not making sense?

Sometimes being always on Android defence, can make some posters seriously misfire.... ;)

doomfront
Oct 25, 2012, 11:43 AM
Ohhh it runs JB too lol.
**** for 99 I wouldn't mind having that.