PDA

View Full Version : iPhone5 + mini iPad vs Samsung Galaxy Note II

raptorstv
Oct 26, 2012, 04:23 AM
I'm seriously considering selling my iPhone5 to get the GSN2 to save money from having to buy 2 different devices

Flipfrancis1203
Oct 26, 2012, 06:07 AM
just pre ordered both SGN2 and iPad mini 16gb!!!;)

zbarvian
Oct 26, 2012, 06:14 AM
Portable phone + tablet

OR

Non-portable phone

Personally I think the Apple duo would be the better choice. Just my two cents.

tadad1
Oct 26, 2012, 06:20 AM
Currently still on the iPhone 4 because neither the 4s nor the 5 gave me the desire to update but the Note II did, should get it early next week.

The Face
Oct 26, 2012, 06:37 AM
Currently still on the iPhone 4 because neither the 4s nor the 5 gave me the desire to update but the Note II did, should get it early next week.You won't regret your decision.

MacRumorUser
Oct 26, 2012, 06:41 AM
Look at how much have you invested in the iOS app store. If like me you have spent over $1k in the past couple of years, then stick with your iOS device or devices.

If you have little investment in it, then yes sell the iphone 5 and go for the GSN2 if it seemingly suits your needs and desires more currently.

You won't regret your decision.

a bit of a sweeping generalisation / assumption about someone you know absolutely nothing about :confused:

He may be riddled with guilt constantly for all we know ;)

raptorstv
Oct 26, 2012, 07:21 AM
I have probably invested around $35 for some paid apps...

needfx
Oct 26, 2012, 07:25 AM
given the conjuncture of mobile gadgets (phones, pads and all), I don't think I would be investing in anything else other than :apple: for the time being.

until the next best thing is out, but it is hard to kick apple in the naggers

identity
Oct 26, 2012, 07:39 AM
Portable phone + tablet

OR

Non-portable phone

What? This makes no sense. How is carrying two devices, one being 2 inches bigger, be more portable?

zbarvian
Oct 26, 2012, 07:43 AM
What? This makes no sense. How is carrying two devices, one being 2 inches bigger, be more portable?

One phone you can easily pocket and hold + one well-stocked iPad mini with great ecosystem

Or one pseudo tablet and unwieldy phone

The phablet form factor is the worst of both worlds, in my opinion.

tbayrgs
Oct 26, 2012, 08:16 AM
I have probably invested around $35 for some paid apps...

Considering your minimal investment, I'd consider the Note II. I personally wouldn't do it as I also am not a fan of the phablet--too big a phone, too small of a tablet but I can certainly understand the appeal for many, especially if you only want to carry one device. Also, it'll be quite a bit less expensive.

PDFierro
Oct 26, 2012, 01:57 PM
I think that all depends on what you would do with the iPad mini. Can those things be accomplished on the Galaxy Note?

raptorstv
Oct 27, 2012, 11:28 AM
I think so... All whats missing with my iphone5 is a larger screen for reading documents etc... It'll tire my eyes

cynics
Oct 27, 2012, 11:47 AM
Personally I'd rather have an all in one device if you plan on carrying both with you all the time anyway.

It's the purpose of a smart phone. I don't carry a laptop around because my phone can take care of the task I need it too. My eyes are still good enough for an iPhone 4S thankfully.

daveathall
Oct 27, 2012, 11:50 AM
I am tempted by the iPad mini, I will wait to see what Google offers next week though.

If the size of the Note II suits your needs and the size works for you, then IMHO, thats the winner.

doomfront
Oct 27, 2012, 11:53 AM
One phone you can easily pocket and hold + one well-stocked iPad mini with great ecosystem

Or one pseudo tablet and unwieldy phone

The phablet form factor is the worst of both worlds, in my opinion.

Good thing it's just your opinion.

zbarvian
Oct 27, 2012, 12:38 PM
Good thing it's just your opinion.

Isn't that what the OP was asking for? There's no facts in this case.

F123D
Oct 27, 2012, 02:24 PM
If I had to carry an iPhone AND an iPad mini around or a Note II, I'd choose the Note II.

I don't get how people can say the Note II isn't portable due to its size but the iPad mini is. The fact is iPad mini is larger than the Note II AND you're carrying around an iPhone as well. Where exactly do you store both idevices in your everyday routine when you leave the house each day?

rmhop81
Oct 27, 2012, 03:22 PM
I haven't decided either but have same thoughts as you. I like one device deal. Lost interest in iPhone due to lack of supply. Will probably get GN2 and skip iPhone.

doomfront
Oct 27, 2012, 04:12 PM
Isn't that what the OP was asking for? There's no facts in this case.

True. I think it's a lot easier to just carry around the Note than both the Iphone and Ipad

raptorstv
Oct 31, 2012, 04:18 AM
I decided to go with the iPhone5 and ipad mini combo... SGN2 is an ugly device actually

The Face
Oct 31, 2012, 05:32 AM
I've been using the Galaxy Note 2 for a few weeks now and haven't looked back. The people saying it's too big to fit in your pocket haven't used the Note, it slips in and out of my pocket like any other phone, unless you're wearing skinny jeans.

As for this debate, I'd recommend getting the Note 2 over the iPhone and iPad mini. Firstly it'll cost you far less to just get the Note 2, but it doesn't make sense to carry around 2 devices when you can get one device (Note 2) which can do everything they can do all in one phone.

raptorstv
Oct 31, 2012, 10:28 AM
I've been using the Galaxy Note 2 for a few weeks now and haven't looked back. The people saying it's too big to fit in your pocket haven't used the Note, it slips in and out of my pocket like any other phone, unless you're wearing skinny jeans.

As for this debate, I'd recommend getting the Note 2 over the iPhone and iPad mini. Firstly it'll cost you far less to just get the Note 2, but it doesn't make sense to carry around 2 devices when you can get one device (Note 2) which can do everything they can do all in one phone.

Do you find that the screen is big enough to be used for reading magazines/pdf documets comfortably after many hours?

kiltedthrower
Oct 31, 2012, 10:32 AM
Do you find that the screen is big enough to be used for reading magazines/pdf documets comfortably after many hours?

I have the note 1 and I look at a lot of pdf files through the day and the screen size is great for viewing them. I imagine the note 2 is even better.

raptorstv
Nov 7, 2012, 10:15 AM
For those who've bought ipad mini... R u guys happy with ur decision?

BoxerGT2.5
Nov 7, 2012, 10:37 PM
For those who've bought ipad mini... R u guys happy with ur decision?

I was given a mini as a gift. If I had to buy it myself I would pass.

flounder21
Nov 7, 2012, 10:55 PM
Selling both ip5 and iPad 3 for note 2. This is the CHANGE I can live with.

ixodes
Nov 7, 2012, 11:05 PM
I haven't decided either but have same thoughts as you. I like one device deal. Lost interest in iPhone due to lack of supply. Will probably get GN2 and skip iPhone.
GN2 makes the iPhone + tablet irrelevant. Studies reveal the majority of SmartPhone users regardless of platform, use the phone sparingly. Therefore the larger size with it's obvious benefits when doing everything else, is a primary reason the Galaxy Note models so popular.

For those who prefer iOS, the obvious choice is dump the iPhone & use an iPad mini. For calls an inexpensive, compact, feature phone would be ideal. No data plan & no need for an expensive smartphone.

bembol
Nov 7, 2012, 11:49 PM
I finally got my Note II, no White (again) so I had to settle for Grey which at the end was the better choice.

Anyways, it's amazing especially now that it has Jelly Bean. I love that they made it Taller at 5.5". The improvements at great and well worth the upgrade. This may set a record and keep a Super Phone for more than 6 months! LOL

I had both the iPhone 5 & Mini for a short time and wasn't impressed. Design was bland and iOS didn't deliver. My favorite new feature, Passbook running TWO apps!?!?! The Mini, I really can't get over that fact that Apple won't give us Video playlist. :( I'm done with the iPad.

IMO go with Note II & iPod nano or touch. I'm still deciding which to go with.

raptorstv
Nov 8, 2012, 02:55 PM
What video playlist?

----------

The only time i can see myself using Mini is probably when im at home just browsing things

nick_elt
Nov 8, 2012, 04:59 PM
Portable phone + tablet

OR

Non-portable phone

You obviously haven't tried it for any extensive period because it's size is not a factor. It fits into pockets just fine.

nick_elt
Nov 8, 2012, 05:27 PM
I think that all depends on what you would do with the iPad mini. Can those things be accomplished on the Galaxy Note?

You will probably find that you could do more with the note 2 than the ipad

theluggage
Nov 9, 2012, 07:11 AM
Portable phone + tablet OR Non-portable phone

Bottom line: the Galaxy Note II will fit in most shirt or trouser pockets, the iPad Mini won't, so you're more likely to have the Note with you when you need it. If you primarily use your smartphone for web, email and text then the big screen and large onscreen keyboard are a huge advantage, but it is still perfectly usable as a phone.

I think the sensible configurations might be:

really small dumbphone + iPad (Mini or 10")

or:

iPhone + 10" WiFi iPad ...the full-sized iPad is big enough to start acting as a laptop-substitute, the iPhone will do when the iPad is in the bag and you can use tethering if you need to use the iPad away from WiFi.

or:

phablet - big enough to be a decent 'internet terminal', small enough to still be useful as a phone.

Personally, I've never seen the point of 7" tablets - less screen real-estate than a 10" tablet but still too big to be pocket-sized. Apple obviously thinks there has been a demand. However, I wonder how much the current popularity of 7" is down to the decision by the likes of Google and Amazon to go with 7" tablets? The Nexus 7 may have been successful because it was the first non-Apple tablet to offer significantly more bang-per-buck than the iPad - it will be interesting how it plays out now that Apple have a 7-incher and Google have a 10-incher.

Twixt
Nov 9, 2012, 07:43 AM
Currently still on the iPhone 4 because neither the 4s nor the 5 gave me the desire to update but the Note II did, should get it early next week.

Still with my 3GS and same lack of appeal from apple products so far...
I intend to buy Note2 but 16 GB is just not enough :/

3bs
Nov 9, 2012, 08:13 AM

Well that's why there's an SD card slot :confused:

cynics
Nov 9, 2012, 08:25 AM
I find any 7" tab to be too big to be portable ALL THE TIME and too small to enjoy at home. So if a large screen was a must in my daily travels the note would be the perfect option. Would be much less expensive too and lower operating cost since you won't need a tethering plan. I also prefer to keep everything on one device but iDevices do integrate very well.

As a side note I would have waited for a better quality 7" tab even if it was just the next mini. The screen looks like my now sold iPad 2 and Xoom on the mini.

cynics
Nov 9, 2012, 08:33 AM

A lot of people don't get how useful an SD card can be. On my tablet I keep all my movies, game emulator apk's and all their roms, music etc. Basically anything that I need to load from my computer. Then I can do whatever to the devices and doesn't require me to load anything back on.

When I restored my iPhone is took FOREVER (it worked well though) I can restore my tablet in 20 minutes if I had too.

Dmunjal
Nov 9, 2012, 05:04 PM
I currently have a S3 and a iPad 2. I was going to get either the Mini or the iPad 4 but now am considering just getting the Note 2 and going with one device.

How does the Note 2 compared to the S3 or iPad in terms of web-browsing?

OSMac
Nov 9, 2012, 05:42 PM
Just got a Note II a couple days ago...
without a doubt the more impressive device I've purchased for a while.

I had expected it to have the usual Android lag but the browser is better than the iPhones now.

IMO its not even close, with the text size options etc in Android.

Same with the Camera, excellent quality, burst mode and so many options to control it.

I'd rather use the Note II than the mini,
the screen is far easier to read on the Note due to the text sizing options Jelly bean offers.

spinedoc77
Nov 9, 2012, 05:48 PM
Loved my ipads over the years, but honestly I just got sick of carrying them around. At the same time my iphone 4s was painful to do anything on it was so small, mostly internet browsing was just not enjoyable. So I got the Note 2 to kind of combine everything and have it all in my pocket. I still have a Windows 8 Pro tablet though for plane trips or if I know I'll be sitting for a while, but it's nice to not have to carry around a tablet anymore.

I also kept my iphone 4s for those times when I really want a small phone, like a party or something.

theluggage
Nov 10, 2012, 10:53 AM
How does the Note 2 compared to the S3 or iPad in terms of web-browsing?

The 10" screen on an iPad 3 is nicer for web browsing than the 5.5" screen on the note (well, duh!)

On the other hand, the Note 2 in your shirt pocket is 100% better for web browsing than the iPad that you didn't bring because you didn't want to carry a bag.

thinkinblue613
Nov 10, 2012, 02:41 PM
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and iPad mini

Why is this not a choice? You get the best of both worlds.

F123D
Nov 10, 2012, 06:18 PM
Loving my Note II due to the portability but I wouldn't mind having an iPad at home for just sitting around on the couch or whatever when I'm not at my desktop. I would however, never buy an iPad mini. To big to be portable and just a little to small for house use (I'd rather just buy a full size iPad).

Random 995K
Nov 11, 2012, 07:41 AM
I have heard that the note 2 is wayyy to big for phone calls and you can't use with one hand. It's also no where near big enough for using a tablet for media to productivity. If you can't afford an ipad and an iPhone go for the note but beware you are getting a product that's barely decent at being a tablet or a phone.

IO01
Nov 11, 2012, 12:58 PM

The idea of 96 or 128gb of storage (32/64 internal + 64 microSD) is very appealing to me. Unfortunately, the 32/64gb variants of the Note II are still not available (besides in Korea). :mad:

OT: Does anyone remember, when the Galaxy S IIIs were released, if there was a delay before the 32gb variant came out, if both the 16gb and 32gb were released at the same time?

spinedoc77
Nov 11, 2012, 01:13 PM
I have heard that the note 2 is wayyy to big for phone calls and you can't use with one hand. It's also no where near big enough for using a tablet for media to productivity. If you can't afford an ipad and an iPhone go for the note but beware you are getting a product that's barely decent at being a tablet or a phone.

It's not too big for phone calls functionally, I had no issues using it one handed. It was more embarrassment of having such a large device next to my head. As for a tablet, it was ok, very nice for web browsing but I found the stylus and notes were less than I expected on a screen that small compared to tablets.

It's definitely a compromise both ways. I thought I could replace my phone AND ipad, but for my needs at least it didn't happen. Experiment # 2 will be a nexus 7 and keeping my iphone, my ipad is just too much of a pita to carry around with me.

Zwhaler
Nov 11, 2012, 01:48 PM

I don't think its too big for phone calls by any means. It has a higher resolution than the iPad mini, so why can't it be used as a tablet? Sure it's not the same, but everyone knows its a phone/tablet. There is compromise but its definitely NOT too big for a phone and too small for a tablet.

Dmunjal
Nov 11, 2012, 02:22 PM
I really enjoy the browsing and app experience on my S3. The iPad is nice when I need a bigger screen but I miss the Android experience that's why I'm looking for a single device like the Note 2.

Why isn't there a decent Android tablet with LTE? Just saw that ATT is offering the Tab 2 10.1 with LTE for $499. But it doesn't have JB, has an older CPU and only 1G RAM.

Random 995K
Nov 11, 2012, 11:44 PM
I don't think its too big for phone calls by any means. It has a higher resolution than the iPad mini, so why can't it be used as a tablet? Sure it's not the same, but everyone knows its a phone/tablet. There is compromise but its definitely NOT too big for a phone and too small for a tablet.

Totally disagree. Despite the fact they you look ridiculous when calling. You cannot use the S3 with one hand let alone this. What i mean by that is you cant use your thumb to control the whole display. Therefore imo it is not a good phone. As to the tablet part its quite simple. Its WAY to small of a screen. the mini is 8 inches and is the smallest you can go to do anything "tablet like".

An ipad is for many people is a replacement for a laptop/macbook. You are high if you think a 5.5 inch screen can replace a 13 inch one. Thats my thoughts at least.

mib1800
Nov 12, 2012, 12:55 AM
Totally disagree. Despite the fact they you look ridiculous when calling. You cannot use the S3 with one hand let alone this. What i mean by that is you cant use your thumb to control the whole display.

I find using my S3 easier than ip4s one-handed.

Reason: You never need to constantly stretch your thumb to reach top-left like iOS (to tap back /nav buttons). On Android, "back" button is easily reached at where your resting thumb position is. Same with menu/commands. I can also create a shortcut at the bottom of the screen to drop down the notification panel easily. Can you with iphone?

For Note 2, there is an option to set to "one-handed use". The position of some elements are adjusted so you can use it one-handed without problem.

Zwhaler
Nov 12, 2012, 12:55 AM
Totally disagree. Despite the fact they you look ridiculous when calling. You cannot use the S3 with one hand let alone this. What i mean by that is you cant use your thumb to control the whole display. Therefore imo it is not a good phone. As to the tablet part its quite simple. Its WAY to small of a screen. the mini is 8 inches and is the smallest you can go to do anything "tablet like".

An ipad is for many people is a replacement for a laptop/macbook. You are high if you think a 5.5 inch screen can replace a 13 inch one. Thats my thoughts at least.

Ok, a couple things. Some people can use the whole screen one handed, I can't, but a small percentage of people can. As for actually using the phone one handed, they have a feature that reduces the size of the dialpad and interface options during a call. This really does make it one handed for people with small hands dialing numbers, etc.
Ask yourself this, if I'm browsing on an iPad with a 1024x768 screen, how is it different than a Note 2 with 1280x720? The answer is, size of screen. But that's why it has such a big screen because it actually works well as a PHABLET. There's that word. It's not meant to be a laptop replacement, its a web/productivity/gaming device that makes calls in the form factor of a phablet, or large phone.

Random 995K
Nov 12, 2012, 01:08 AM
I find using my S3 easier than ip4s one-handed.

Reason: You never need to constantly stretch your thumb to reach top-left like iOS (to tap back /nav buttons). On Android, "back" button is easily reached at where your resting thumb position is. Same with menu/commands. I can also create a shortcut at the bottom of the screen to drop down the notification panel easily. Can you with iphone?

For Note 2, there is an option to set to "one-handed use". The position of some elements are adjusted so you can use it one-handed without problem.

I physically cannot reach the top right/left of my friends S3 with my thumb. I barely can with the 5. You must have gigantic hands lol. I have never heard anyone being able to use the s3 with one thumb...

mib1800
Nov 13, 2012, 08:38 PM
I physically cannot reach the top right/left of my friends S3 with my thumb. I barely can with the 5. You must have gigantic hands lol. I have never heard anyone being able to use the s3 with one thumb...

I didnt say I can reach the top right/left with my thumb. Most of the time you don't need to do that with Android (unless you are using a transplanted version of iOS app done by lazy programmer ;) ).

Most used tap zones (back, menu, etc) in Android are located at the bottom unlike iphone which uses the top of the screen. It is pretty irritating to use iphone one-handed because you need to keep stretching your thumb out so very OFTEN. Plus your stretched thumb keeps blocking the screen and disturbing your viewing concentration. No such problem with Android as your tapping positions are mostly near the resting thumb position most of the time.

Random 995K
Nov 13, 2012, 11:07 PM
Ok, a couple things. Some people can use the whole screen one handed, I can't, but a small percentage of people can. As for actually using the phone one handed, they have a feature that reduces the size of the dialpad and interface options during a call. This really does make it one handed for people with small hands dialing numbers, etc.
Ask yourself this, if I'm browsing on an iPad with a 1024x768 screen, how is it different than a Note 2 with 1280x720? The answer is, size of screen. But that's why it has such a big screen because it actually works well as a PHABLET. There's that word. It's not meant to be a laptop replacement, its a web/productivity/gaming device that makes calls in the form factor of a phablet, or large phone.

Well then fair enough, if you understand that a 5.5 inch screen is pretty much useless compared to an ipad or a computer due to its screen size than thats ok. web/productivity/gaming is all subpar on the note compared to the mini and even worse when compared to an ipad or laptop. You have no idea what productivity is if you think its possible on a 5.5 inch screen. Also web is much worse on a small screen, very good on an ipad.

----------

I didnt say I can reach the top right/left with my thumb. Most of the time you don't need to do that with Android (unless you are using a transplanted version of iOS app done by lazy programmer ;) ).

Most used tap zones (back, menu, etc) in Android are located at the bottom unlike iphone which uses the top of the screen. It is pretty irritating to use iphone one-handed because you need to keep stretching your thumb out so very OFTEN. Plus your stretched thumb keeps blocking the screen and disturbing your viewing concentration. No such problem with Android as your tapping positions are mostly near the resting thumb position most of the time.

When you are pressing to go back into another screen you don't need to be viewing the screen lol

nickchallis92
Nov 14, 2012, 08:58 AM
it is strange that the ipad mini which has an 8" screen has a resolution which pales significantly to the smaller Galaxy Note 2

jrswizzle
Nov 14, 2012, 09:17 AM
The Note II is intriguing. I'm deeply entrenched in the Apple ecosystem and have zero desire to leave it. However, I do sometimes wish my office would use something like the Note II instead of the iPhone. I have my personal 5 and find my work 4S redundant. I'm all about trying different devices out (I test drove an N7 for 3 months and wasn't impressed) and the Note II seems to be THE android device to try. Just can't give up my iPhone 5.

If anyone has a Note II they wanna give me I'll gladly use it on wifi and such ;)

Dmunjal
Nov 14, 2012, 12:51 PM
I really enjoy the browsing and app experience on my S3. The iPad is nice when I need a bigger screen but I miss the Android experience that's why I'm looking for a single device like the Note 2.

Why isn't there a decent Android tablet with LTE? Just saw that ATT is offering the Tab 2 10.1 with LTE for $499. But it doesn't have JB, has an older CPU and only 1G RAM.

I decided to keep my S3 and dump my iPad 2 and get the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 LTE for $399 from AT&T. I added a 64GB microSD card and for $450 I have something that rivals the iPad 4 costing $829. I don't get Retina or superior graphics but this Tab has the same Qualcomm chip as the S3. Performs very well so far.

mib1800
Nov 14, 2012, 09:39 PM
When you are pressing to go back into another screen you don't need to be viewing the screen lol

It is still irritating as your thumb still block the screen after you hit the back and you need to move you thumb away. It just gets tiring doing this repeatedly.

Just accept the fact that IOS user interface is not designed with single-handed use in mind. Android is so much more friendlier for one-handed use.

Random 995K
Nov 15, 2012, 12:53 AM
It is still irritating as your thumb still block the screen after you hit the back and you need to move you thumb away. It just gets tiring doing this repeatedly.

Just accept the fact that IOS user interface is not designed with single-handed use in mind. Android is so much more friendlier for one-handed use.

Maybe so but a lot of android phones are too large for one handed use. Even if the OS is suited towards it, many apps require reaching the top left/right which is impossible on notes and very hard on the S3 imo.

F123D
Nov 15, 2012, 01:34 AM
What's so important about one handed use? What are people doing with their other hand?? Wait.. don't answer that.

hyteckit
Nov 15, 2012, 02:10 AM
What's so important about one handed use? What are people doing with their other hand?? Wait.. don't answer that.

Eating, drinking, driving, writing, carrying bags, holding onto your kids, holding up products so you can scan it with your phone, and general multitasking.

F123D
Nov 15, 2012, 04:11 AM
Eating, drinking, driving, writing, carrying bags, holding onto your kids, holding up products so you can scan it with your phone, and general multitasking.

You shouldn't even be using your phones for some of the things mentioned anyway.. :p I understand some people have smaller hands so a larger device wouldn't be the best option for them.

raptorstv
Nov 20, 2012, 02:17 AM
Decided to go with the iphone 5 and ipad mini combo, really hate the fact there's no widgets... So boring...

flounder21
Nov 20, 2012, 04:09 PM
I find myself using my Note 2 more because now its my phone and tablet...Ipad will be getting a little dusty....

F123D
Nov 20, 2012, 04:18 PM
Decided to go with the iphone 5 and ipad mini combo, really hate the fact there's no widgets... So boring...

Did you get that issue with your camera fixed yet on your iPhone?

raptorstv
Nov 20, 2012, 06:29 PM
Did you get that issue with your camera fixed yet on your iPhone?

no... it's really pissing me off, i've gotten bunch of protectors installed... wonder if apple will give me a store gift card

raptorstv
Nov 28, 2012, 10:24 PM
finally got my phone replaced... sweet...

Oldguy69
Nov 30, 2012, 03:30 PM
I have been a cell phone user since the late 80's when we had a choice between the Motorola Brick phone or the briefcase phone, I chose the Brick. The Brick was huge and when the Star Tac came out $1000.00 analog I bought it. Times have changed, I am using an iPhone 3Gs but it is getting slow and freezing up when streaming video. I dropped it in water the other day (it's in an Otterbox Defender) and it was there for about 3 minutes before I realized it was missing. The ear speaker quit working for a day but I decided to check out the new iPhone 5 and the Galaxy Note 2. I had really planed on buying the iPhone5 and if it had come out with all the features we saw it could have (before it came out) it would have been in my pocket. I like the Note 2 but I am waiting to see if they offer it in a 32Gig model. The Note 2 will probably b my next phone. I spend all day in a tower crane and like the idea of the larger screen for web browsing, texting and video. All in one device and no need to buy another data package. I'm grandfathered in to unlimited data, voice and text with AT&T

vaio1990
Nov 30, 2012, 06:37 PM
Thinking of selling my iphone 5 to trade for note 2, good/bad idea?