PDA

View Full Version : Just got my new iPod from XxXxXxXxXx.com

mikeyredk
Sep 5, 2005, 08:32 PM
Awhile back we had several threads about how cheap a 20 gig ipod was. Just letting you all know i got it and can provide pictures my parents threw out the UPS packing but i have everything else. my photo taking ability stinks

https://cms.psu.edu/AngelUploads/Files/msa173/STA60002_1.JPG

Verto
Sep 5, 2005, 08:34 PM
Gah! :eek:

The goggles, zey do nahthing!

katie ta achoo
Sep 5, 2005, 08:40 PM
I need a 30" screen.

I feel bad for the 56K-er's waiting for that to load...

tikibangout
Sep 5, 2005, 08:52 PM
What the hell is this **** about? And whats with the ginormous image? What do you think we're giants?

And props on the Black Eyed Peas, not.

dubbz
Sep 5, 2005, 08:55 PM
Gah. I knew 20" whould be to small. Should've gone for the 24" instead.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

mikeyredk
Sep 5, 2005, 09:02 PM
Back way when there were people looking at a site that offered 20 gig ipods for 159 well they werent' scammen it was true i got mine for 199

mikeyredk
Sep 5, 2005, 09:02 PM
I need a 30" screen.

I feel bad for the 56K-er's waiting for that to load...

I don't feel bad for the 56K-er's they need to suffer

faintember
Sep 5, 2005, 09:17 PM
I don't feel bad for the 56K-er's they need to suffer I really hope that you are kidding.
Besides, it is just a very large, blurry pic of an iPod, so it actually doesn't really help your post at all, does it? A pic of your desktop with the iPod mounted or a pic of you holding the iPod would be better. And please, resize images or just post the thumbnail. It even took my cable modem a sec or two to load that pic.

mikeyredk
Sep 5, 2005, 09:32 PM
I really hope that you are kidding.
Besides, it is just a very large, blurry pic of an iPod, so it actually doesn't really help your post at all, does it? A pic of your desktop with the iPod mounted or a pic of you holding the iPod would be better. And please, resize images or just post the thumbnail. It even took my cable modem a sec or two to load that pic.

Well it wasn't good enough in the original thread so i posted the entire box and ipod

https://cms.psu.edu/AngelUploads/Files/msa173/Untitled.jpg

GimmeSlack12
Sep 5, 2005, 10:08 PM
I would like to take this time to point out the threadstarter's signature and how appropriate it is to his thread.

buryyourbrideau
Sep 5, 2005, 10:15 PM
I would like to take this time to point out the threadstarter's signature and how appropriate it is to his thread.

haha that made me laugh, added some humor to the evening :D

r6girl
Sep 5, 2005, 11:39 PM
What the hell is this **** about? And whats with the ginormous image? What do you think we're giants?

And props on the Black Eyed Peas, not.

had i been drinking milk when i read this, it would have come out of my nose. too funny. :p

marianne