Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacAirBoy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
Hi Guys,

Wonder if you could help me recently I have noticed when moving my LCD on my Air the display will tint a blueish color it doesn't always cover the entire screen normally the bottom middle. :(

Is this failing hardware? It is a 2011 Air brought around release date.

Thanks for you help

asting

macrumors 6502
Jun 10, 2012
Hi Guys,

Wonder if you could help me recently I have noticed when moving my LCD on my Air the display will tint a blueish color it doesn't always cover the entire screen normally the bottom middle. :(

Thanks for you help

Tilt it up more.

TSRodes

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2012
Hi Guys,

Thanks for you help

my 2012 behaves the same way, but the tint is uniform down the whole screen when i tilt it. sounds like a normal ultrabook to me.

GrandPhrase

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2012
Hi Guys,

Thanks for you help

Maybe from lack of wide viewing angles? Lack of IPS? Or is this another issue?

MacAirBoy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 27, 2012
Hi, I should have been clearer its when I move the screen as in re-adjust it does it, it never use to?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.