PDA

View Full Version : FS:20GB IPOD PHOTO

berkleeboy210
Sep 7, 2005, 05:24 PM
Hi gang,

My iPod Photo is for Sale (20gb Version) will come in Original box with all accesories as if it were purchased from Apple.

In pretty good condition with a few minor scratches on the back case, screen and everything else is perfect.

Asking $250 plus $19 for Express Shipping.

eBay iD; Electronicsexpert210 (66 Positive Feedback)

Paypal Only, will ship to US Only.

jramones
Sep 7, 2005, 05:44 PM
When he sells his I also have mine for sell. Its also $250 and it is brand new only used for 3 days. Comes with box, manuals, and all accessories plus the belkin tune dock, clear hard case, and click wheel protector. jramones@sbcglobal.net

berkleeboy210
Sep 7, 2005, 05:47 PM
When he sells his I also have mine for sell. Its also $250 and it is brand new only used for 3 days. Comes with box, manuals, and all accessories plus the belkin tune dock, clear hard case, and click wheel protector. jramones@sbcglobal.net

Please Make your own threads for your own stuff, don't invade other peoples threads trying to sell your things.

wnameth
Sep 7, 2005, 05:54 PM
would either of you accept a trade for both the ipods in my sig?

they are 10Gb 3rd Gen in awesome condition and a 1Gb shuffle used for about 14 hours total. i will include a black leather incase for the 10Gb ipod as well. i have both the original boxes i am willing to do this trade ASAP please send me pics of the 20Gb (either of you) i can send you pics of both mine, i really want a photo now that i have a camera and my music collection is greater than 10GB.

BTW is there a dock or anything included with this?

devilot
Sep 7, 2005, 05:57 PM
berkleeboy210 is right... however, that other poster is a newbie and assuch is unable to create a thread on MR's marketplace until s/he reachest a post count of 100 posts. This is to help create a safer environment for doing 'business.'

SpaceMagic
Sep 7, 2005, 06:12 PM
berkleeboy210 is right... however, that other poster is a newbie and assuch is unable to create a thread on MR's marketplace until s/he reachest a post count of 100 posts. This is to help create a safer environment for doing 'business.'

AND... he politely says "when he's sold his I'll sell mine" so he wasn't trying to Hi-Jack your thread!

You two both selling up for a nano :p

berkleeboy210
Sep 7, 2005, 06:13 PM
I've already Ordered a Black Nano, 4gb. :) This needs to go.

wnameth
Sep 7, 2005, 06:35 PM
no trade then?

devilot
Sep 7, 2005, 06:37 PM
no trade then?I wonder if this counts as hijacking-- if so, I'm really sorry berkleeboy210... And wnameth I know you were looking for a photo iPod, but I have a 20GB third gen iPod w/ all the original stuff... minus the foamies for the earphones.

berkleeboy210
Sep 7, 2005, 07:47 PM
Any REAL offers? Stop hijacking my thread ppl.

wnameth
Sep 7, 2005, 09:11 PM
I wonder if this counts as hijacking-- if so, I'm really sorry berkleeboy210... And wnameth I know you were looking for a photo iPod, but I have a 20GB third gen iPod w/ all the original stuff... minus the foamies for the earphones.

i clearly don't want a 3rd gen as i am trying to trade it

JMT529
Sep 8, 2005, 01:15 PM

No wonder I cant make threads in there too. :( I've been here so long too. I guess I will just have to make dumb/whatever posts to reach 100. :o

WeeShoo
Sep 8, 2005, 10:16 PM
Trade for MINT PSP w/ 1 Game?

berkleeboy210
Sep 9, 2005, 09:23 AM
SOLD

OKComputer
Sep 9, 2005, 04:32 PM
Please delete this reply (accidently posted)

jramones
Sep 10, 2005, 11:09 AM
So now since the original thread starters is sold...can I take over this thread!! My ipod is still up for sale..only $250 plus shipping. Once again its brand new with case, AV cable to hook up to tv, hard case, and belkin tunedock!!

ReanimationLP
Sep 11, 2005, 12:21 PM
So now since the original thread starters is sold...can I take over this thread!! My ipod is still up for sale..only $250 plus shipping. Once again its brand new with case, AV cable to hook up to tv, hard case, and belkin tunedock!!

Read the rules pal.

Newbies arent allowed to sell until they've made 100 posts.

rhodest
Sep 11, 2005, 12:41 PM
Read the rules pal.

Newbies arent allowed to sell until they've made 100 posts.

Actually, doesn't it say that you aren't allowed to create a new thread in the Marketplace without 100 posts? I didn't see where it said you couldn't sell anything.

mikeyredk
Sep 11, 2005, 12:55 PM
Actually, doesn't it say that you aren't allowed to create a new thread in the Marketplace without 100 posts? I didn't see where it said you couldn't sell anything.

Now who is splitting hairs… the intent was for them not to sell before 100 posts

rhodest
Sep 11, 2005, 01:01 PM
Then the rules need to be more clear.

reberto
Sep 11, 2005, 01:09 PM

no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, ! Post 98 more replys and THEN make YOUR OWN thred, not hijacking someone elses. READ THE RULES NEWB!

Sun Baked
Sep 11, 2005, 02:04 PM
no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, ! Post 98 more replys and THEN make YOUR OWN thred, not hijacking someone elses. READ THE RULES NEWB!Just report them next time...

If they post outside the marketplace, the thread will be deleted.

If they hijack the thread, their post will be deleted.

jramones
Sep 12, 2005, 08:12 AM
Geez, yall needa calm down. It seems like some people on this website are very rude and uptight. Ok, forget it, I sold the ipod already , and dont worry, I wont be back to this macrumors website. Ive only been on it for a couple of days and havnt been treated nice at all. Does it really matter to some of yall if I was trying to sell my ipod? i was being nice about it. Some people need to get some manners. My experience at macrumors = horrible. Out!