PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1GB iPod Shuffle ($40)

kjdenison
Sep 7, 2005, 07:26 PM
I have an ipod shuffle that has been acting touchy lately. I have to plug it in a couple of times to get it to pop up on the computer. The end connection is loose. I have had it a few months, and like most everyone have lost the end cap! but I know you can get one of those for dirt cheap. Also I was told apple will fix the loose ends for free, because it is a reacurring problem. I have the original box, and new earbuds. I am willing to ship it for free as well, in the USA. I am only asking $40. Paypal is the best form of payment. Drop me an email if your interested!

post@kurtdenison.com

Gokhan
Sep 7, 2005, 08:39 PM
i can offer 60$ shipped to uk !

but how come u dont just get it fixed by apple ?
and how many times do u have to unplug it to work ?

ebuc
Sep 7, 2005, 08:50 PM
PM Sent (if other deal falls through).

kjdenison
Sep 7, 2005, 09:00 PM
On my computer I have to unplug it a few times, but actually i have taken to the lab at school and it works the first time on all the computers, so it may just be a glitch with my computer as far as that goes.

kjdenison
Sep 7, 2005, 09:13 PM
Sold. To Neil Hebbert. Pending Paypal Payment. As soon as payment goes through, or does not, I will post an update.

Kurt

Paladin
Sep 7, 2005, 09:19 PM
I also have a 1 GB shuffle that I'd like to put on the block. I've only used it two or three times, and it's in perfect condition. Make me an offer.

im_to_hyper
Sep 7, 2005, 09:29 PM
I also have a 1 GB shuffle that I'd like to put on the block. I've only used it two or three times, and it's in perfect condition. Make me an offer.

Post in a a new thread in the marketplace: it will gather more attention there.

kjdenison
Sep 7, 2005, 09:44 PM
Sold. Payment Received. Thank's again everyone! Be sure to check out my Harmon Kardon Soundsticks that are still available for a great low price on here.

Kurt