Fourbin
Sep 7, 2005, 09:10 PM
SOLD! Thanks for looking!

rickvanr
Sep 7, 2005, 11:09 PM
PM sent.

Fourbin
Sep 7, 2005, 11:31 PM
Still up. This is for sale only guys, no trades please!

XNine
Sep 8, 2005, 12:10 PM
Still up. This is for sale only guys, no trades please!

What about souls? Will you take those for trade?

Honestly, this is a very good deal. Even Apple Employees only get this kind of price on refurbished iSights. Anyone thinking they can get it much cheaper than this is insane.

I'd advise someone buy it quickly. Cos if I get the money any time soon then I will snag it!

pdpfilms
Sep 8, 2005, 01:07 PM
What about souls? Will you take those for trade?

Honestly, this is a very good deal. Even Apple Employees only get this kind of price on refurbished iSights. Anyone thinking they can get it much cheaper than this is insane.

I'd advise someone buy it quickly. Cos if I get the money any time soon then I will snag it!

Not to put down the sale or anything.... but you can get it for $129 on the apple education store, with free shipping. That makes this particular iSight only $5-10 cheaper than a new one.

Fourbin
Sep 8, 2005, 02:03 PM
Not to put down the sale or anything.... but you can get it for $129 on the apple education store, with free shipping. That makes this particular iSight only $5-10 cheaper than a new one.

I'm not sure where you learned arithmetic but let me break it down for you.

If shipped via USPS First Class Mail to the continental U.S. it will most likely cost $5. So we're talking about $105 for my iSight. Sure the edu price is $129 with free shipping. However you are forgetting that Apple has stores in 29 states, meaning you'll have to pay tax online for your iSight. Let's use PA state tax of 6% for this problem. This means that with tax the iSight comes to $136.74.

Therefore that's a savings of $31.74 for my iSight which is in mint condition with all of the original packaging. Now a lot of people on here don't qualify for EDU pricing which means the iSight is $149 and with tax comes to $157.94. My calculations show that you are saving $52.94 on my iSight over the non-educational price. A little bit more than "$5-$10" wouldn't you say?

I don't mean to come off as a jerk because I'm a nice guy. However I find it rude when people like you post in threads just to bash a sale when you're not even interested in purchasing. Also if you'll look it's against forum policy.

The iSight is still for sale for those nice people interested.
Thanks!

notjustjay
Sep 8, 2005, 02:04 PM
I'm looking for one, but I'm in Canada and after adding the extra shipping costs, exchange and potential taxation at the border, I'll pass on this one.

If any Canadian members have one to sell, preferably around $100 Cdn, I'd like to hear from you :)

Fourbin
Sep 8, 2005, 03:35 PM
In the process of a sale. Just waiting for PayPal to go through.

Calvinatir
Sep 8, 2005, 03:47 PM
if for some reason it falls though PM me..

pdpfilms
Sep 8, 2005, 03:56 PM
I don't mean to come off as a jerk because I'm a nice guy. However I find it rude when people like you post in threads just to bash a sale when you're not even interested in purchasing. Also if you'll look it's against forum policy.

The iSight is still for sale for those nice people interested.
Thanks!

Again, I'm going to say I'm not trying to put down your sale. I'm not bashing it just to bash it, but want to point something out about it, people can decide for themselves.

And I was interested, that's why I checked this thread, that's why i posted.

***NOTE TO EVERYBODY: YOU ARE INDIVIDUALS. BUY WHAT YOU WANT.***

Fourbin
Sep 8, 2005, 04:25 PM
Again, I'm going to say I'm not trying to put down your sale. I'm not bashing it just to bash it, but want to point something out about it, people can decide for themselves.

And I was interested, that's why I checked this thread, that's why i posted.

***NOTE TO EVERYBODY: YOU ARE INDIVIDUALS. BUY WHAT YOU WANT.***

You still haven't addressed the fact that you were WRONG. You stated that an iSight with edu discount is only $5-10 more when I explained that is in fact $31 more.

WeeShoo
Sep 8, 2005, 06:46 PM
Trade for PSP and 1 Game?

Fourbin
Sep 8, 2005, 07:29 PM
SOLD! Thanks for looking.