Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Megalobyte

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
Florida
I do notice something changed regarding my cellular (hspa+) signal strength. At first, it seemed better. However, just now I dropped a call, looked at my phone, it had lost its cellular connection and was "searching", this is literally the first and only time this has happened in my house. It must be related to 6.0.1 somehow.

1member1

macrumors 6502
Sep 8, 2012
I do notice something changed regarding my cellular (hspa+) signal strength. At first, it seemed better. However, just now I dropped a call, looked at my phone, it had lost its cellular connection and was "searching", this is literally the first and only time this has happened in my house. It must be related to 6.0.1 somehow.

This is only happend once. complain once you check it for weeks.

waw74

macrumors 601
May 27, 2008

and from another thread.
Truthfully, I don't see a difference yet, nor do I see any wifi fixes. I do think I see something changed in my cellular (hspa+) signal strength. And perhaps a new cellular bug, dropped a call just now, and saw my phone searching for a signal, literally the first time that ever happened in my house. That can't be good. :)

OMG, i was walking down the street and tripped once over a crack , my legs must be failing!!!!!!!

somebody could have crashed into a pole, and took out your service, one moment of poor signal doesn't mean anything, the timing could be coincidental. give it a week.

deadworlds

macrumors 65816
Jun 15, 2007
Citrus Heights,CA
I'm thinking this is a bug, because mine does this too now, and has been doing it since I updated. Shows no bars, then no signal, then connects. Oh it also only connects to 4g now instead of LTE.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.