PDA

View Full Version : [iPad Mini] So what do you have to say about Ghost Armor

Txjole
Nov 2, 2012, 04:34 PM
I'm wanting to wrap my new mini's (when I get the LTE's) and been reading about skins. I want to keep the "Apple" look so I will go clear. Question is I don't want a skin that will peel on the edges in time and trap all the dirt it can find. So what are the thoughts on Ghost Armor?

Patriot24
Nov 2, 2012, 08:47 PM
I had Ghost Armor on the rear shell of my iPad 2. It is a great product that never discolored or peeled. It also gave the back of the iPad a decent amount of grip compared to the naked aluminum.

Go for it.

Txjole
Nov 2, 2012, 09:41 PM
I had Ghost Armor on the rear shell of my iPad 2. It is a great product that never discolored or peeled. It also
gave the back of the iPad a decent amount of grip compared to the naked aluminum.

Go for it.

Thanks that what I wanted to hear.

SaintsMac
Nov 3, 2012, 07:47 AM
I had the full body protection installed on my iPhone 5 and I have been very pleased with it. No orange peel and feels great.

I will be getting it for the Mini once the local kiosk has it available.

rebelmac
Nov 3, 2012, 07:53 AM
I prefer the matte finish of Wrapsol. Far superior to zagg, but I'm not sure vs. ghost armor. I ordered a Wrapsol backing for mine.

Menel
Nov 3, 2012, 07:55 AM
Its nice on my iPhone, the frosted skin looks great on the anodized silver.

The front clear does have orange peel and distortion. Eagerly awaiting PowerSupport Crystal.

Txjole
Nov 28, 2012, 03:41 PM
Well I went to the mall and had them put a back cover on for $20. Looks great BUT they do not make an LTE version, so the sim tray is covered and the antenna seam is holding air. I've contacted Ghost Armor to see if they have plans to make a cellular version and if so would they replace mine at that time.

conshok26
Nov 28, 2012, 07:43 PM
Installed the matte version on my mini. Looks pretty good and gives the back a little more grip.

Txjole
Nov 29, 2012, 12:07 PM
Where can i get ghost armour online?

I would start at Ghost Armor . com