PDA

View Full Version : FS: Silver iPod mini 4GB

im_to_hyper
Sep 8, 2005, 09:51 PM
I have a silver iPod mini first generation... 4 GB. It is in OUTSTANDING condition and was hardly used at all.

There are no scratches on the case at all. Included with this is the box, belt clip, USB cable, FireWire cable and FireWire wall adapter plug. I can also burn a CD with iTunes 5 if you need that.

It will come with my whole whopping 500 songs, but you can reformat it.

This is a brand-new replacement I got in June for my defective one, so that is why I don't know if this is first or second generation.

Buy it now before the minis are nothing but a thought of the past :D

Asking $120, shipped.

Post or PM replies.

PHOTOS ARE BELOW - Quite large... watch out.

TheMonarch
Sep 8, 2005, 11:06 PM
I see someone is getting a nano soon ;) . Anyways, I'd recommend lowering your price a bit, 155 is a bit much don't you think? Also is it legal to sell and ipod with music on it? :confused:

im_to_hyper
Sep 9, 2005, 07:13 AM
I see someone is getting a nano soon ;) . Anyways, I'd recommend lowering your price a bit, 155 is a bit much don't you think? Also is it legal to sell and ipod with music on it? :confused:

I dunno. Considering that all the music is linked to my library and is tied into my iTunes account, and it is not set up for disk use, once you connect it to your computer it will need to re-link it to your library, so it shouldn't really matter. I have a fear about using "restore" since that messed up my last iPod do to a firmware reflash issue or something. Anywho, I am not including the music as part of the price, anyway.

PRICE LOWERED TO $120!!! - That includes shipping to the US and will be only $5 more for Canada.

StarbucksSam
Sep 9, 2005, 07:26 AM
If the firewire and whatnot came with it, this is a first-generation with the reduced battery life of "8 hours". You can't say first or second generation - that's all there is.

mrgreen4242
Sep 9, 2005, 07:58 AM
Just look on the back of the iPod. If it says 4GB then it is 2G, if it doesn't list the capacity it is a 1G. It's possible he got a 2G for his 1G but kept his old cabling.

im_to_hyper
Sep 9, 2005, 11:48 AM
Alright, it is the first generation. It doesn't state the capacity at all, so therefore it is 1G.

The reason I was confused, Sam, is because all I sent in and got back was an iPod mini unit itself. I never sent the cables and box in, and considering I have never owned a second generation mini, I didn't know there was a way to determine the difference.

Do to this newest revelation, the price has been lowered to $120.

MacCheetah3
Sep 9, 2005, 12:48 PM
Hi
Can you post or email me some photos? Thanks!

im_to_hyper
Sep 9, 2005, 03:50 PM
Hi
Can you post or email me some photos? Thanks!

Well, it is silver, and looks like an iPod mini.... ;) :D NOTE: These are quite large even though they are only 1 megapixel...

Here are the pics:

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1075405/DSCF0004.JPG

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1075405/DSCF0005.JPG

reberto
Sep 9, 2005, 05:40 PM
Trade for thhe iMac in my sig + a Palm Vx, cradel and cases?

im_to_hyper
Sep 9, 2005, 09:03 PM
Truthfully I would like to leave out the Palm Vx and do iMac plus Powerbook... What color is the iMac?

ALSO: Still open to other offers! Cash is accepted as well... via PayPal transfer or money order.

reberto
Sep 9, 2005, 09:34 PM
Truthfully I would like to leave out the Palm Vx and do iMac plus Powerbook... What color is the iMac?

ALSO: Still open to other offers! Cash is accepted as well... via PayPal transfer or money order.

The Powerbook has a CD, Floppy, Targus Case, manuals, 7.5.3 CD, ADB KB and mouse and a AC adaptor. The iMac is Blueberry, the screw holding the back plate has been replaced with a generic screw (the old one was stripped), Macally keyboard and puck mouse.

MacCheetah3
Sep 9, 2005, 10:34 PM
Hi
I'll take it for $120 shipped via PayPal. You can email or PM me your PayPal address.

im_to_hyper
Sep 10, 2005, 12:43 AM
Alright, sounds good! PM sent! Reberto, not to hijack my own thread, but I PMed you about the PB.

im_to_hyper
Sep 10, 2005, 09:47 AM
Alrigth, deal went through! Thanks everyone... now you can go look at the 10GB 1st gen I have... though I think I called it a second gen... oh well.

MacCheetah3
Sep 21, 2005, 12:53 PM
Hi
Received today in stated condition. Thanks! Great seller!