PDA

View Full Version : iTunes Question

damson34
Nov 24, 2002, 03:49 PM
On the toolbar menu in iTunes under Control the first item is Play Space, does anyone else have a large gap between play and space???? I never noticed it before and was wondering if it was a bug or not. Thanks for the help.

Derek

Stike
Nov 24, 2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by damson34
On the toolbar menu in iTunes under Control the first item is Play Space, does anyone else have a large gap between play and space???? I never noticed it before and was wondering if it was a bug or not. Thanks for the help.

Derek

LOL... no bug, you just misunderstood. To "play" the songs, you have to press "space" on the keyboard.
It is no feature called "Play Space", whatever that would be...:rolleyes:

damson34
Nov 24, 2002, 04:17 PM
yeah ive noticed play space before but i meant the large gab between the two words is what i have never noticed before and was wondering if that was a bug

Let me clarify a little more on what I mean

the tolbar menu for control says:

Play Space
Next Song (flowery sign ->)

The two anre not alligned and i was wondering if this is how everyone elses is or if it was a bug.
Thanks

Stike
Nov 24, 2002, 04:26 PM
To clarify, in the pull-down menus, key shortcuts, in that case "space" are always shown on the rightmost side of the menu.
For example, if you look at the Finder menu, "New Window" is left, "Command-N" is right.

The distance (I avoid the word "space" here, LOL:rolleyes: ) between the command itself and the displayed keyboard shortcut is no bug.