PDA

View Full Version : FS: 10GB 2G iPod

im_to_hyper
Sep 9, 2005, 04:10 PM
Well, I am doing a massive at-home inventory reduction between this, the mini, my broken 5GB 1G. Trying to simplify by having just a 20 GB color and a nano.

Anyway, this one is listed Here on Ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5812903761&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1)

I decided to go through there instead of here... why? I don't know.

Anyway, thought I would provide you all with the just in case you cared to bid on it.

Thanks!

EDIT: Updated link for new auction.

im_to_hyper
Sep 12, 2005, 09:28 PM
Come on! Only a day and a half left! :)

im_to_hyper
Sep 14, 2005, 03:38 PM
Thanks to all of those who bid! The price went for much higher than I would even have imagined!

Thanks again!

rhodest
Sep 14, 2005, 03:43 PM
You did get quite a bit for that.

im_to_hyper
Sep 14, 2005, 04:06 PM
You did get quite a bit for that.

Yeah, tell me about it! I'm happy though :D

im_to_hyper
Sep 25, 2005, 10:29 PM
Okay, well, this has been re-listed due to a non-paying bidder. Feel free to re-bid away :)

ReanimationLP
Sep 25, 2005, 10:32 PM
Wow. :eek:

Good luck on the auction pal. :cool:

im_to_hyper
Sep 25, 2005, 11:01 PM
Wow. :eek:

Good luck on the auction pal. :cool:

Thanks. Yeah, so I just have to share this short story. 20 year old guy buys iPod off Ebay using Moms account she hasnt used in a year. Guy lands in jail, has to repay other guy for bail money. No money for iPod.

In the meantime, I'm wondering whats going on. I request users info, got it, but she had the wrong area code.

So I call EVERY person with buyers last name in her city looking for her. I managed to get ahold of her because one of the people I called was her step-mother-in-law. She gives me her sons number, saying he may have done it.

I call the son, he explains his jail/financial situation. Agrees to pay final value/relisting fees.

Call mom, tell her we got everything worked out and tell her that I hope everything works out with her son. "What do you mean?" Well, you know, his whole jail/bond situation. "WHAT?"

So I explained it to her. She was not pleased he never told her. "What, he never told you?

Whoops. Yeah, don't think I'm getting my money for that iPod.

madmaxmedia
Sep 25, 2005, 11:22 PM
You can file a non-paying bidder report, and get your listing fee back from EBay. Much easier than trying to track down a deadbeat bidder and getting the money from them...

im_to_hyper
Sep 25, 2005, 11:23 PM
You can file a non-paying bidder report, and get your listing fee back from EBay. Much easier than trying to track down a deadbeat bidder and getting the money from them...

Ach, but I hate reporting people. Much prefer to let them have a chance, since I know how odd life can be.

madmaxmedia
Sep 25, 2005, 11:38 PM
That's true, I also always give them a chance. When it's a new bidder or someone who doesn't use their account much, they usually don't care since they can just open a new account later.

im_to_hyper
Sep 25, 2005, 11:46 PM
That's true, I also always give them a chance. When it's a new bidder or someone who doesn't use their account much, they usually don't care since they can just open a new account later.

Yeah, I suppose. But this lady was so nice and so upset about her son.

Well, I digress. Ya'll need to buy my iPod :)

Give me a good enough offer, I will cancel the auction.

kingcrowing
Sep 26, 2005, 06:29 PM
would you be willing to sell it to me stright out?

im_to_hyper
Sep 26, 2005, 09:43 PM
would you be willing to sell it to me stright out?

Hey sure, PM me an offer!

im_to_hyper
Sep 28, 2005, 06:43 PM
Hey sure, PM me an offer!

Bump, sorry. Never ended up getting a PM from him for an offer, so it is still listed on Ebay. Because its now down to 4 days, I will accept offers on here for another 23 hours... otherwise you guys can feel free to bid on it on Ebay, too.

im_to_hyper
Oct 2, 2005, 05:20 PM
OK guys... 1.5 hours left! Bid it up, UP, and AWAY!!!