PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth getting the new iPod touch?

gadget123
Nov 6, 2012, 10:17 PM
I use to have one before I upgraded to my
iPhone.

Just got iPhone 5 dropped it and it looks rubbish now. Should I get an iPod touch with more memory than my iPhone and piece of mind I can look after it more
If I keep it in the house?

OMN
Nov 7, 2012, 02:49 AM
I would go to the Apple store to see what they can do for you since your going to spend the money from 49.00-399.99 usd

why not see if they will trade with some money added on for a refurbished iPhone 5 also get a case

iPhone.

Just got iPhone 5 dropped it and it looks rubbish now. Should I get an iPod touch with more memory than my iPhone and piece of mind I can look after it more

gadget123
Nov 7, 2012, 04:35 AM
They said 182 which is almost as expensive as the iPod.

OMN
Nov 7, 2012, 04:51 AM
I just don't think its worth it you'll have a brand new phone again and no worries even with a case. your getting another iPhone 5 for less Then what your paid with Apple care still on why carry around two devices and look like your phone later thinking " i should have" just get the new phone and later on if you want an iPod get one i think the phone is way more important

thedeejay
Nov 7, 2012, 09:00 AM
iPhone.

I was going to get one but it doesn't really make sense if you already have an iPhone. No point carrying two devices right?

kylera
Nov 10, 2012, 03:49 AM
One more vote in the "don't bother with two devices" column. Now, if you had an android phone, then it wouldn't be so redundant.