Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

henry2

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 9, 2010
About three months ago i bought a Gumdrop Droptech case for the Ipad2 i had after the other protection had failed .So here is a basic review of the case and my personal thought's on the case

1-It bult solid and it has a good solid feel when holding in one hands .That was a big plus for me because of having RA in my hands and not beening able to hold some of tablets we use at work without worrying about them beening droped when my RA acts up

2-it can take a hit and keep going after giving it to my one grandkid who droped it and it still kepted working like a champ plus it rides in a daypack with other items i use for work and it keep the unit protected from all the bouncing around we do in the vehicles when drive out to the test sites for work

So will buy another one IN A HEARTBEAT .so that why i bought one for the mini i just bought .If you have childern who handle the ipad this is the one case for you to have on the ipad .Keep the screen protecter on it and it becomes a unit that handle what they throw at the unit .

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.