PDA

View Full Version : FS: Cingular Wireless Sony Ericsson T637

mxpiazza
Sep 10, 2005, 11:50 AM
i just received a moto RAZR for my birthday, so I am selling this phone which I have had since February. it is in great condition, has never given me a problem. Unlocked for Cingular/AT&T Wireless, but it can be unlocked by a professional for use with other GSM carriers. Here is the phone info:

Sony Ericsson T637 (http://www.sonyericsson.com/spg.jsp?cc=us&lc=en&ver=4000&template=pp1_loader&php=PHP1_10136&zone=pp&lm=pp1&pid=10136)

Asking $85 shipped, they are going for well over $100 shipped on eBay, but i would like to avoid going that route. post, PM, or email me with questions and/or offers. no thread crapping, please.

100% eBay feedback (112+) under "hoehnen3", and heatware under "mxpiazza", as well as plenty of happy buyers/sellers here.

wnameth
Sep 10, 2005, 07:19 PM
if i purchase this from you, will i have your monthly plan to deal with or can i "pay as i go"? i don't really understand, i am interested, but not if i have to buy a sim card and other crap. email me from the link from my profile

thanks

mxpiazza
Sep 10, 2005, 07:26 PM
if i purchase this from you, will i have your monthly plan to deal with or can i "pay as i go"? i don't really understand, i am interested, but not if i have to buy a sim card and other crap. email me from the link from my profile

thanks

email sent.

mxpiazza
Sep 11, 2005, 09:27 AM
sold, thanks.

iEric
Sep 12, 2005, 12:01 PM
I cannot believe that you sold that phone for 85 bucks!! What a deal! Damn I wish I saw this phone.

natehan
Sep 12, 2005, 12:22 PM
thats a crazy animated gif