Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

corconx

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 12, 2010
Mid Devon
I have been using iPad since getting the first from US when they came out. Now have an iPad 3.... I use the SD adapter kit frequently when travelling, to upload photos from my camera - my question is this:

I have not found a way of then putting these photos into folders, as they are taken in different parts of France as I travel daily in the motorhome.

It results in me getting some places mixed up when I return 2 months later, trying to work out where they were taken.

I have a Panasonic Lumix TZ20 which I like and purchased with the gps - to make this easier - but am disappointed in it, as although I leave the camera on at all times (yes batteries do go down quicker) it doesn't locate them quickly enough, and hence when I put the pictures into iPhoto, it doesn't often give the correct information.

Hence my question, if I could do it daily into folders on the ipad that would help.

Suggestions or ways around it - yes I suppose I can write it down from x-y is Z place - but that is not always convenient, or what I really wish to do

Thanks in advance.

Incidentally, should I complain about the TZ20 re the gps, or is this normal?

Carol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.