PDA

View Full Version : FS/Feeler - assorted iPods

mwpeters8182
Sep 13, 2005, 11:43 PM
Hi All,

I'm lookign to sell some iPods I've got lying around.

The first, a 3 month old iPod mini (silver), 4 Gig. 2nd generation, excellent battery life. In great condition, minus a scuff on the bottom from when it got knocked off the table. I will ship it with this marware case (http://www.marware.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Marware.woa/wa/selectedCategory?catalogCatID=168&wosid=pX6r2nHJTiPfs8VxEDItnM), and an armband case. Asking $180 OBO for all 3. Don't have the headphones, but I do have the cable, and I think a power adapter hangng around here.

Also, I have a broken iPod mini, that the 4gig replaced - it's a 1G 4GB mini, works, somewhat, but the wheel sticks in the "menu" position. It's also pretty beat up, I'm asking $30 - the battery still works fine, so someone might want it for that.

I also have a 1G iPod, that i'm not sure if I want to sell, as it may eventually be a collector's item. However, if anyone is interested, let me know.

MWP

applemacdude
Sep 14, 2005, 12:10 AM
im interested in the mini

can u send pictures to ismaelblanco@mac.com ?

magid
Sep 14, 2005, 05:49 AM
I will take the broken mini for $30, whats your paypal

mwpeters8182
Sep 14, 2005, 10:37 AM
Actually, I was able to fix the problem with the broken unit this AM, so I'm not going to part with it. I apologize for putting up the listing.

reberto
Sep 17, 2005, 09:46 PM
trade the silver for the iMac in my siggy + cash?