Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Bilalo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 17, 2012
Oxford, England
Are there any problems in ML now or is it just as good as lion is battery, speed, lags etc? I was following up but havent heard anything in about a month so I wanna know if now is a good time to upgrade or not. Thank you

laudern

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2011
I can say with absolute certainty there are 0 problems in ML on everyones machine.

dfine1966

macrumors 6502
Apr 9, 2011
Having problems coming out of sleep mode losing Internet. To get it to work again I must restart computer. Had no problems with Lion or Snow Leopard. Also, Magic Mouse keeps losing connectivity. This also didn't happen with previous versions. I have a mi 2011 27 inch iMac. All drivers and software are up to date.

Bilalo

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Aug 17, 2012
Oxford, England
Having problems coming out of sleep mode losing Internet. To get it to work again I must restart computer. Had no problems with Lion or Snow Leopard. Also, Magic Mouse keeps losing connectivity. This also didn't happen with previous versions. I have a mi 2011 27 inch iMac. All drivers and software are up to date.

Thank you for that. Mouse isn't a big deal though connectivity might be hmm.

----------

I can say with absolute certainty there are 0 problems in ML on everyones machine.

No more battery issues way les than lion?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.