PDA

View Full Version : FS: B&W (Rev. 2) G3/1GHz, 384MB RAM, 60GB HD, Wireless-G

kalisphoenix
Sep 14, 2005, 09:05 AM
Hahaha! Life ****ing rules!

Well, I'm getting married on November 12th, and after totalling our bills and the sums of our bank accounts, we've discovered that we have precisely nothing to live on for at least the next 59 days.

So, as much as I really like this machine, I'm going to have to try to sell it. I don't think it'd go anywhere on eBay since it's sort of an odd box, but I might be forced to try to sell it on there.

For the record, it's a:
Power Mac G3 (Blue & White) Revision 2 (the good IDE controller that accepts slave drives and doesn't corrupt stuff)
CPU: 1GHz G3 (Powerlogix CPU upgrade)
RAM: 384MB RAM
HD: 60GB
Video: 16MB PCI Rage (the factory card)
Net: built-in 10/100 and a Belkin Wireless-G PCI card (uses normal Airport Extreme drivers seamlessly -- ie, no installation or configuration)

The case is in immaculate condition. Motherboard is clean. CPU is installed correctly. Machine is very stable (I'm running Panther on it right now).

Don't wanna trade unless you've got a gun I can rob a bank with. Asking $350 because that's more or less my total outlay on this machine in the past two months ($120 machine + $220 CPU + $50 wlan + $20 HD) . I've sold too many machines at a loss this past year, I don't want to lose anymore.

If it keeps going on like this, you can look forward to an iBook G3/366 going up for sale soon too :(

Winstonp
Sep 14, 2005, 10:24 AM
where are you located, do you allow pickup?

Also, I have a paintball gun, but I'm not sure if that will work...

kalisphoenix
Sep 14, 2005, 12:56 PM
where are you located, do you allow pickup?

Also, I have a paintball gun, but I'm not sure if that will work...

:D

I'm in Bowling Green, Ohio, which is about half an hour south of Toledo. Pickup is great, saves people money et cetera. Works for me.

mbl42
Sep 14, 2005, 10:22 PM
How about $100, some iMac G3 parts, and a portable DVD player? :rolleyes: