PDA

View Full Version : [iPad] Amazon sale on Caudabe Shell

Infinitewisdom
Nov 19, 2012, 11:45 AM
Looks like a Black Friday special for the Caudabe Shell. 10 bucks only, this week. Big fan of this iPad back cover. Really nice feel to it. The wife and I both have one on our iPads and I just picked one up for my mother as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Caudabe-Shell-Frost--Premium-Cover/dp/B009RN10KK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353346750&sr=8-1&keywords=caudabe+shell

Fattytail
Nov 19, 2012, 04:57 PM
Very cool. Thanks for this. I dropped my iPad the other day from about 6 feet being the klutz that I am and it cracked the cover a bit on the corner. iPad was OK though, thankfully. I'll pick up another one of these.

Infinitewisdom
Nov 19, 2012, 05:05 PM
Very cool. Thanks for this. I dropped my iPad the other day from about 6 feet being the klutz that I am and it cracked the cover a bit on the corner. iPad was OK though, thankfully. I'll pick up another one of these.

You should try emailing their customer service and explaining the situation. They might give you a replacement. I'm actually on my second one. The first one cracked 3 days after I bought it. Granted, it was my fault, but they sent me a replacement free of charge which I thought was pretty cool. Not sure if they'll do it again, but worth a shot.

Fattytail
Nov 20, 2012, 12:48 PM
You should try emailing their customer service and explaining the situation. They might give you a replacement. I'm actually on my second one. The first one cracked 3 days after I bought it. Granted, it was my fault, but they sent me a replacement free of charge which I thought was pretty cool. Not sure if they'll do it again, but worth a shot.

Lol, I'll try that. I'm not sure how to email them without feeling sleazy about it though. The crack was completely my fault after all.