Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Ja Di ksw

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 9, 2003
They have a commercial out for the iPod nano. Mainly it's a hand playing around with a nano on a black background, and not giving it to another hand sometimes because apparently the first hand likes it. Yeah.

feakbeak

macrumors 6502a
Oct 16, 2003
Michigan
The hand thing is a bit odd - not sure if I like it.

Still, it's nice to see an iPod commerical that actually shows off the product a bit more than the silhouette ads.

faintember

macrumors 65816
Jun 6, 2005
the ruins of the Cherokee nation
feakbeak said:
The hand thing is a bit odd - not sure if I like it.
I agree, the commercial just does not seem "finished".
Still, it's nice to see an iPod commerical that actually shows off the product a bit more than the silhouette ads.
Totally agree. An change in that advertising program has been long overdue IMHO.

Heck, even if the new commercial centered around people trying to eat the Nano b/c it is so small it would be better than the current version. I can see the subtitles at the bottom "Warning: iPod Nano not for internal use"

Eh, i liked my idea...

TheMonarch

macrumors 65816
May 6, 2005
Bay Area
The commercial sucks... All of the iPod-ness is gone... No fun at all... They should at least go through all the features if it was going to be that lame...

shadowmoses

macrumors 68000
Mar 6, 2005
Ye i have noticed that apple are spending alot of money on advertising the Nano's, in the newspaper's in London there are full page spreads with the iPod Nano add (hand holding white Nano with black background) they are definatly trying to make sure everyone knows that a new iPod has been released...

ShadOW

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.