PDA

View Full Version : FS: 32mb Memory Stick and USB reader

mrgreen4242
Sep 15, 2005, 06:50 PM
I have an old, but working perfectly, set of a 32mb Lexar brand Memory Stick and a Dazzle USB Memory Stick reader. I just tested them both on my mini and they work great. Memory stick readers go for something like $15 new and shipped, and 32mb memory sticks sell for around $6-7 shipped on eBay. I'd like to get $16 shipped in the US. I'd be happy to sell to overseas buyers, with the extra shipping cost being yours.

Sorry for the crappy pic, I can't find my battery charger and my camera's batteries are dead at the moment, so I had to use my cell phone. :rolleyes:

EDIT: I also have a 6ft USB extension cable new in the package I could sell with this. I think that $10 is actually about the cheapest you can get these shipped to you, so add $8 for it if you need one.

applekid
Sep 15, 2005, 08:07 PM
I was about to put in an offer then I realized you're talking about a Sony Memory Stick and not a USB Flash Memory Drive (my mistake on reading that right :D )

Good luck on the sale. Sounds like a very good deal to me.

mrgreen4242
Sep 16, 2005, 10:27 AM
I was about to put in an offer then I realized you're talking about a Sony Memory Stick and not a USB Flash Memory Drive (my mistake on reading that right :D )

Good luck on the sale. Sounds like a very good deal to me.

Thanks for the bump, I thought it was pretty good price too, but not a lot traffic through the thread... Any offers anyone? Trades for something interesting?

mrgreen4242
Sep 29, 2005, 10:39 PM
Hrm, so any offers at all?

Artful Dodger
Sep 29, 2005, 11:08 PM
If I could use that type of Memory Stick we'd have a deal, good luck :)