PDA

View Full Version : FS: NIB iPod Mini

verozov
Sep 15, 2005, 06:56 PM
For sale: Brand new second generation silver iPod Mini 4GB, never opened still in shrinkwrap. I got it during the "buy an iBook, get a Mini" Apple campaign, but I already have a blue one and obviously don't need 2. I would like check or money order, but if necessary PayPal could be done (I closed my old account and would have to open another). PRICE: $150 shipping included (continental US) O.B.O.... would like to sell quickly

i have pics if you would like but i can't figure out how to insert the (the insert image button doesn't seem to work) i could email them, however

NOTE: i did have to cut out the bottom serial number square, but only so i could get the rebate from apple. the serial number is on the ipod, and i made a copy of the piece i cut out.

thanks!

ANY OFFER CONSIDERED :D

reberto
Sep 17, 2005, 09:44 PM
trade for the iMac in my siggy + cash?

DavidCL23
Sep 18, 2005, 07:21 AM
I am willing to trade all these items for your ipod mini:
1.) A brand new WD 200gb sata 7200rpm HDD
2.) A brand new 300watt powersupply with sata + pci-e connectors
3.) A used, and unknown condition radeon x800 pro 256mb video card (99% likely it works as I bought it from a reputable ebay seller for $142, I just don't have a pci-e motherboard to test it out with).

All these items I was planning to use to upgrade my pc, but I ended up not bothering after learning about the difference between pci-e and agp slots (ie I would need a new motherboard, which doesn't cost much, it's just I would need to know how to install it, or pay the $80/hr labor charge at the local pc store to install it for me).

verozov
Sep 18, 2005, 06:19 PM
trade for the iMac in my siggy + cash?

Sorry, I already have enough computers.

I am willing to trade all these items for your ipod mini:
1.) A brand new WD 200gb sata 7200rpm HDD
2.) A brand new 300watt powersupply with sata + pci-e connectors
3.) A used, and unknown condition radeon x800 pro 256mb video card (99% likely it works as I bought it from a reputable ebay seller for $142, I just don't have a pci-e motherboard to test it out with).

Sorry again, don't have a PC, don't need to upgrade.

I'm really looking for the money.

PRICE LOWERED: $155 shipped

dylangurl21
Sep 21, 2005, 09:09 PM
Sorry, I already have enough computers.

Sorry again, don't have a PC, don't need to upgrade.

I'm really looking for the money.

PRICE LOWERED: $155 shipped
did you unshrinkwrap it to cut out the upc..or did you just cut off tha area?

wnameth
Sep 22, 2005, 07:12 AM
i'd be willing to trade the 10GB ipod in my sig with all the accessories, original box and a leather incase

verozov
Sep 23, 2005, 09:16 PM
did you unshrinkwrap it to cut out the upc..or did you just cut off tha area?

I just cut off the area where the UPC label was. If you're interested I can send you some pictures.

wnameth
Sep 23, 2005, 09:46 PM
what about the offer i gave you a couple posts back?

reberto
Sep 24, 2005, 12:48 AM
Would you trade for a Gamecube with 9 games and 3 controllers?

verozov
Sep 25, 2005, 11:27 AM
what about the offer i gave you a couple posts back?

sorry, i'm really not looking for another ipod since i already have one

Would you trade for a Gamecube with 9 games and 3 controllers?

sorry, i already have a PS2 and am not looking for another game system

Moria
Sep 25, 2005, 12:40 PM
$160 shipped to the UK?

How much do you think customs will be? About 10/$20?

verozov
Sep 25, 2005, 03:04 PM
i could do it international if i sell it to you for $150 and you pay any shipping/customs etc... i've never done any international selling before, how would you pay?

Moria
Sep 26, 2005, 10:07 AM
i could do it international if i sell it to you for $150 and you pay any shipping/customs etc... i've never done any international selling before, how would you pay?

Paypal, I suppose. How much do you think the delivery will be? It can't be that heavy. I think the customs charges will be quite high though. I wish I lived in America, there are so many good deals here from people in the US. Mini's are still going for 130 on eBay here.

MacCheetah3
Sep 26, 2005, 02:50 PM
Hi
It may depend on the country but I've been told a couple times that designating the item as a gift eliminates any additional taxes. I've shipped to Canada a few times now and Italy once.

verozov
Sep 26, 2005, 07:35 PM
if you'd like i could look up how much it would cost - just give me a zip code.

verozov
Sep 27, 2005, 08:53 PM
PRICE LOWERED: $150

widgetguy
Sep 29, 2005, 03:16 PM
WILLING TO TAKE 125 SHIPPED?

MacCheetah3
Oct 19, 2005, 07:14 PM
Hi
Sorry to resurrect an older thread but just wanted to say that I received the iPod today exactly as it was advertised. Thanks!