PDA

View Full Version : FS: 4th Gen 20GB iPod

im_to_hyper
Sep 15, 2005, 10:07 PM
I have a 20 GB 4th Gen B&W iPod in outstanding that I just don't need anymore... trying to cut down my "inventory".

The screen has no scratches and the metal back has some, and some smudges, but overall it looks great. It has a JBL case used for jogging -- it includes the belt clip.

Asking $235, includes shipping, priority mail.

Some people may wonder why I am doing this... well, I have decided that I can no longer be the owner of the iPods for my entire family!

I have a 20GB "photo", a 4GB nano, this one, a 1st gen mini (sold and shipped out) and a 10GB 2nd Gen with a non-functional menu button (sold as well, though awaiting payment from Ebay) Therefore, I am attempting to cut back to just my nano and my photo and let the rest of the family deal with their own iPods instead of letting them use my old ones.

mbl42
Sep 16, 2005, 01:17 AM
This is the grayscale lcd one, right?

im_to_hyper
Sep 16, 2005, 08:00 AM
This is the grayscale lcd one, right?

Yep, it is, description updated. Thanks!

By the way, nice pictures there, Max. My cousin who's the same age as you can barely take a picture of two people standing next to each other!

im_to_hyper
Sep 16, 2005, 10:25 PM
Well, then, if there are no takers by the end of tommorrow, I'll just go ahead and Ebay it... or sell it to a friend.