PDA

View Full Version : For Trade: Linksys WRT54G

jimjiminyjim
Sep 16, 2005, 09:02 AM
I have a Linksys WRT54g v.3 router. I bought it about 2 months ago. I also bought an airport express for use while traveling with my laptop, and find I don't usually need it. So.... I don't need two routers at home, and it would be nice to play iTunes through both of my computers.

That said, I'd like to do a trade for an airport extreme card for my eMac. Anyone interested in the router? There are plenty of discussions around its capabilities and use with airport here on macrumors if you want to find out more.

jimjiminyjim
Sep 16, 2005, 09:28 AM
The router is as new and will ship in original packaging.

If you wish to purchase the router, make me an offer, and if it is agreeable, I will sell it to you through a buy it now sale on ebay (to minimize risk), for which I will accept paypal.

If you have other questions, please ask.

DavidCL23
Sep 17, 2005, 10:20 PM

If you wish to purchase the router, make me an offer, and if it is agreeable, I will sell it to you through a buy it now sale on ebay (to minimize risk), for which I will accept paypal.

I am very interested in this router. This is what I have to trade (depending on what you want, you may have to add in some cash):
1.) A brand new WD 200gb sata 7200rpm HDD
2.) A brand new 300watt powersupply with sata + pci-e connectors
3.) A used, and unknown condition radeon x800 pro 256mb video card (99% likely it works as I bought it from a reputable ebay seller for $142, I just don't have a pci-e motherboard to test it out with).

All these items I was planning to use to upgrade my pc, but I ended up not bothering after learning about the difference between pci-e and agp slots (ie I would need a new motherboard, which doesn't cost much, it's just I would need to know how to install it).

reberto
Sep 17, 2005, 10:22 PM

How much if on ebay?

jimjiminyjim
Sep 24, 2005, 11:41 AM
This router has been sold. It went for 43 U.S. Shipped.
Thanks for your interest, Jim.