PDA

View Full Version : [iPad] Question about Logitech Solar Keyboard Folio for iPad

DCBass
Nov 26, 2012, 11:24 PM
Hey folks,

Thinking about getting this keyboard case as a gift. Does anyone here have this case? What do you think of it?

Reviews tend to be fairly positive, but none of them mention one thing or show a picture of the folio folding all the way around the back. Is this possible? I want to know of this thing can still allow the iPad to be used as an iPad without having to take it out of its case, which to me would defeat the purpose.

Thanks in advance,

Dcbass

kodeman53
Nov 27, 2012, 03:21 AM
Reviews tend to be fairly positive, but none of them mention one thing or show a picture of the folio folding all the way around the back. Is this possible?

Yes.

DCBass
Nov 27, 2012, 06:39 AM
Thanks. Is it possible to get a picture? How do you like using the iPad in the case when not using the keyboard? Is it comfortable enough?

ninermac
Nov 27, 2012, 03:21 PM
IT's not wonderful folded around, but it's workable. The nice thing is it turns off the keyboard in this config, so you don't have to worry about buttons being pressed, etc.

christophermdia
Nov 27, 2012, 03:54 PM
I have it and usually attach it for business trips so I have a keyboard to work with if I need to. It fold around nicely, but is not secured by anything except your hand. Its not uncomfortable to hold though. Its a nice keyboard, and I love the solar nature of it. I have since moved on to the ipad mini which I picked up a Zagg 7 for for the same application.

DCBass
Nov 27, 2012, 10:52 PM
Many thanks, all. I think I'm going to give it a shot.

Cheers,

DCBass