PDA

View Full Version : Question about Calendar feature

Achilles75
Nov 29, 2012, 08:41 AM
I hope I can explain this so it makes sense:

I like using month views in my calendar. I have many days in each month with more events than will display in the day square. On Calendar in iCloud (on the web), those full days have a little triangle icon the bottom right-hand corner, and clicking on that triangle will bring a pop-up window that shows all of the events for that day. This is a very handy feature.

There is no such triangle on the Mac Calendar month view, however. It will just say "3 more..." or "5 more..." or whatever at the bottom of the day. Clicking on that opens up a daily view. This is not handy.

Any idea if I can replicate that triangle icon/pop-up window from iCloud Calendar on my Mac Calendar? Is it just a setting somewhere that I can't locate?

:confused:

Krazy Bill
Nov 29, 2012, 09:08 AM
Any idea if I can replicate that triangle icon/pop-up window from iCloud Calendar on my Mac Calendar? Is it just a setting somewhere that I can't locate?

:confused:

No. The inconsistencies between iOS, OSX and Web counterparts abound. I personally use BusyCal. In month view it gives you scroll bars for each day. Plus, it puts reminders/to do's back in the calendar where they belong IMO.