PDA

View Full Version : Trying again...iMac G5 for sale..

atacinus
Sep 17, 2005, 06:57 PM
Hey, I posted a while ago about an iMac G5 for sale, but those who PM me never got back with an offer. So here it goes again - I.m selling my 17' iMac G5 with 512mb ram, wireless card and bluetooth module. It comes with Tiger, iLife '05, iWork '05, photoshop CS, and Final Cut Pro loaded. If any one is interested, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Christien.

mkaake
Sep 17, 2005, 07:51 PM
Hey, I posted a while ago about an iMac G5 for sale, but those who PM me never got back with an offer. So here it goes again - I.m selling my 17' iMac G5 with 512mb ram, wireless card and bluetooth module. It comes with Tiger, iLife '05, iWork '05, photoshop CS, and Final Cut Pro loaded. If any one is interested, just shoot me a PM.

Thanks,
Christien.

1.6 / 1.8 / 2.0

radeon 9600 / geforce 5200fx

80 gig / 160 gig

blah blah blah.

basically, is it a rev 1, or rev 2?

atacinus
Sep 18, 2005, 01:09 PM
it.s the rev. 1...the model that came out in October of last year.

Mark.

ll350
Sep 18, 2005, 08:14 PM
pm'ed you

CanadaRAM
Sep 18, 2005, 08:20 PM

Thanks,
Christien.
You are of course including original CDs, serials and transfer of license with that software, correct?

atacinus
Sep 18, 2005, 09:13 PM
With the Apple software yes, I don.t have the photoshop CD - it was installed from a school license [I go to art school] -- oh and, the Final Cut Pro is also from school...it was included in my department fees the license...so I.m not sure if that.s transferable or not...?

Christien.

Chubypig
Sep 18, 2005, 09:22 PM

Thanks,
Christien.

Just out of curiosity, why are you selling it?

jeremy.king
Sep 19, 2005, 09:31 AM
so I.m not sure if that.s transferable or not...?

It's not...modify your original post before CanadaRAM gets all medieval on you... ;)