Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

angelneo

macrumors 68000
Jun 13, 2004
afk
Clean and simple. Just a suggestion, you may wish to combine both your support and contact links since both of them do the same thing, just add in your email address at the end of the contact form.

uaaerospace

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2005
Alabama
I like it. One thing that you might consider changing is set the default for both applications to more info. It took me a second (could just that be I'm slow) to figure out what was going on. Nice clean look though. Reminds me of Apple design. ;)

20rogersc

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2005
Brighton, UK
Nice design, I really love the look of it.

Like suggested before, I would definately put some kind of branding on the font page, because then anyone who visits the site shoud remember the name, whereas at the moment, they could visit the webpage from a link, click on a download button on the homepage, and have no idea who the company is.

Also it was a bit confusing the first time when I clicked on 'More Info' for 'Auto Delete' as I thought it just took me back to the home page, and then realised a few minuted later I had to scroll down to see it. I don't know what you could do to improve this, I just thought it would be something that could be thought about and maybe changed??

Hope this helps (a bit)

::20ROGERSC::

Mike Teezie

macrumors 68020
Nov 20, 2002
Nice, I'm digging the look.

I also would like to see some branding though.

Good job, it looks like a cool program.

tech4all

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2004
NorCal
Nice clean design. Pretty much what the others have said already.

In the main top navigation bar, assuming those are all the links, I would center them in the bar. Doesn't look right to me having them left justified.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.